Tears Come First ~ chapter 27

Happy Saturday!!!

Weekends are the best thing ever, until a teacher gives you homework....  :(

No teacher will stop me from updating though!! So enjoy!!

If You Liked: Vote

If you loved: Comment and Vote

If you can't wait for the next one: FAN!!!

If you didn't like....sorry!

If any of you are talented and would love to make a cover for this book please let me know!!

(Not Edited)

*Sorry if it's short*

_____________________

I couldn’t even look at him for I feared his reaction. I placed my face into my hands and sat there and sobbed. How could I have let this to happen I should have known something like this would have happened? Everything bad thing always seems to happen to me.

“Emma are you okay.” Tyler questioned me.

Looking at him I noticed he had moved right beside me and was trying to comfort me. Shaking my head to answer his question “I don’t know anymore…” I honestly answered.

He placed his hand on my back and started to rub it calming me down. “Are you hurt? I can call my mom?” Tyler frantically said.

I looked at him with sympathy “I’m sorry I did this to you…to us.”

“I wouldn’t say it was only your fault I mean it takes a little more than just one person to get pregnant.” He responded, with a smirk.

“But I should have said no we could have-“

“I wouldn’t want anything to happen any differently. Maybe the timing is early but I am not upset, I am rather happy. Tyler cut me off, staring at me intensely. “I hope you didn’t believe I would be mad.”

My eyes bulged as I comprehend what he was telling me. “You’re telling me you’re ready to be a father?”

“If I would stick with you with someone else’s baby what makes you think I wouldn’t stand by my own?” He asked giving me a sympathetic look for bring up the other baby.

“I don’t know” I whispered.

“Emma Marie Davis, I love you and will always love you no matter what and I will love our child just as much as I love you! You will be a great mom.” He promised to me.

I grinned at him. “You really want to do this?”

Tyler snorted. “I am positive I want to do this.”

I wrapped my arms around Tyler’s neck. “I love you so much.” I responded as I kissed him. We ended up laying on the couch for sometime just cuddling. I looked at the clock above the fireplace that told me it was 15 till midnight.

Turing my head up to Tyler I could help but feel loved. “I’m going to head to bed…You may join if you want.”

Trying to get up I felt Tyler give me a push and soon he was up as well. Making our way into the bedroom I turned my head to Tyler. “Can you make an important with your mom for us sometime. I just to make sure everything is okay.”

“Anything for you babe, now let’s get you two to bed.”

My heart literally fluttered at the sound of Tyler addressing me and the baby. Walking into my closet I rummaged through my pajama’s until I found something I wanted to wear. Grabbing my matching pajama set I hurried up and changed.