Tears Come First ~ Chapter 42

Sorry It's late! If you are confused as me questions or just go back and reread in case you forgot what was going on! I Am Back for now! So read the bottom for info on the next update!!

************************************************************************************************************

Timed seemed to have froze. I could have been down here for hours, days, weeks and I have lost all hope. I shake from the cold and wonder why it is so cold in here. Rolling my eyes I figure Stacy probably did it on purpose?

“Emma is that you?” My head snaps up to the voice that spoke to me.

“Caitlyn is that you?” I spoke back in hopes.

“It is me, I’m across from you.” She replied.

My eyes darted to the cell across from me. I could depict Caitlyn with the moon light. “Why are you down here?”

I could hear the hurt in her voice. “I was at home with Kyle just watching tv when all of a sudden he threw me off the couch then looked at me with disguised. He then started to speak of how ‘the Alpha hates humans and I should be taken to the prison.’ I tried to explain to him but he wouldn’t listen he jerked me up off the ground and brought me here. I’m not the only one here either. What if she finds out where our babies are? Oh gosh she could kill them.”

“Caitlyn calm down.” I tried to comfort her.

“Why is this happening?”  She whispered.

“That would be Stacy. She had a witch and then performed some ceremony that caused Tyler to forget anything Stacy wanted him to. Now he listens to her and only her. Worst of all he believes she’s his wife and that makes her Luna.” I could feel the tears pulling at the corner of my eyes.

“That evil bitch!” Caitlyn yelled.

“Did I hear someone call my name?” My blood boiled when I saw her walk into the light.

“Oh so you do know you name.” Caitlyn sarcastically snarled at her.

Stacy rolled her eyes. “Ouch that hurt.”

“Let me out of this cell and I’ll show you hurt.” Caitlyn barked at her.

Stacy walked closer to Caitlyn’s cell. “Is that so, How about the fact that you so called husband has already found him someone else. With my help of course but they seem to have hit it off nicely. I believe they’re on round 2 or 3.” Stacy smiled with satisfaction as Caitlyn lunged for her in between the bars.

The hurt was written all over Caitlyn face. Whether Stacy was just bluffing or not that felt like a slap to Caitlyn. She walked back into the dark part of her cell. I wish I could go in there and comfort her. But I couldn’t and probably would be allowed.

“Anyways now that I have that Bitch quiet I can discuss what I came here for.” Stay opened my cell and walked in with a bulk looking guy following.

“As if I want to speak to you.” I said walking over to the cot and sat looking away from her.

She did not like that. Within seconds she had walked over to me and pulled me to face her. I never saw the slap coming but it hurt like hell. “You will listen or Manny here will make you listen.” She threatened.

I stayed silent and she took that as corporation and continued to talk. “I would love for you to know that Tyler and I are perfect, the kisses, the touches, everything.” She smiled as she waited for me to have an outburst but I bit my tongue and remained calm no matter how much it killed me to hear this.

“Anyways, I gave Tyler the idea to do something with all the humans we have as prisoners. He wasn’t really for my idea of killing them all, which let me say you would be first. Instead he wants them to work for the pack. More like maids or what not I like to use the term slaves but he believes what he wants and I do to.”

“Seriously Stacy why are you telling me all this?” I questioned.

Her smile grew bigger. “Because I am choosing you as mine that mean you get to stay in the house with me and Tyler. See everything and hear everything.” My heart broke even more than it was. This would kill me and she knew it.

She stood up and dusted off her so called skirt. “Well I will be back to collect you in the morning. Try to get a lot of sleep. Tyler and I can be quiet noisy.” She winks as the cell closed back.

“I hate her.” I scream out.

It felt so nice to scream I did it a few more times. My life hates me in every way. Since I’ve met Tyler everything has gotten worse. I was use to Kevin I tolerated it and had plans to leave him. I wish now I would have stayed the hell away from Tyler.

Stupid stupid stupid I thought to myself as I hit my head against the wall. “Emma calm down and relax you don’t want to hurt yourself. “ Caitlyn whispered over to me.

“I can’t! This was all a mistake! I take it back, all of it; I would trade everything to go back to Kevin. I can’t handle this; my chest is killing me from my heart being ripped apart. I can’t do it Caitlyn.” I started to have a panic attack for the first time since I was 17. Kevin use to laugh when I had them.

“Emma calm down please!” Caitlyn begged but I just couldn’t.

“My mom use to have me repeats this after her. Emma I want you to try and repeat this after me:

Breath in and out,

now count to ten.

Scream into a pillow,

breath in and out again.

Calm down hunny,

it'll all be over soon.

It's not the end of the world,

this isn't your doom.

This problem will pass,

like the clouds in the sky.

Don't cry darling,

it's only a guy.

They'll come and go,

just like before.

Wipe your tears,

calm down once more

I repeated it in my head over and over until I could catch my breath. When I was calm I sat on the soothing cold floor. ”Caitlyn what are we going to do?”

“I don’t know Emma but I do know that we won’t let her win.”

I wanted to agree with her but I couldn’t “Look around Caitlyn. She is right she has won.”

 ******************************************************************************************************

 Next Chapter will come out sometime at the end of the week!

I'm glad to be back!!!!!

Credit to the poem I found online: http://www.best-love-poems.com/poems.php?id=600170