Tears Come First ~ chapter 25

New Chapter YAY!!!

Hope you all enjoy, I know something big that is going to happen but somethings must happen for before that happens so enjoy this part whule you can. :)

**Also if you could go check out my other story for me it's called Playing A Love Game. I justed added it and was hoping to see what people thought of it!**

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Leave me a comment, vote if you like, even fan!!!!

*(Not Edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------

“He is so cute.” I announced to Caitlyn.

She looked down at the little baby in her arms. “Thank you, and again thank you for not letting me push him out in the elevator.” She half laughed.

Shaking my head I laughed with her “Trust me; I did not want to deliver a baby.”

She laughed again “Can you believe he is already 5 weeks? Time really does fly.”

“No kidding. I wanted to have the wedding this summer but with college right now it would be to hard to plan.” I honestly told Caitlyn.

I could see the joy light up in Caitlyn’s eyes. “Please please Please let me help you! I will do everything you want. It’s just with me not doing anything now to take care of Ryan is easy and then while he sleeps I need something to do.”

“I guess if you really want to that would be a big help.” I smiled at her.

I could have sworn a squeal came out of her mouth “Thank you so much!”

Looking down at Ryan Caitlyn informed me that she was going to lay him down real quick. I followed Caitlyn into Ryan’s room that was decorated in Winnie the Pooh. I thought it was so cute. She had everything a baby could possibly need.

Making our way into the living room Caitlyn ran to get us something to drink. “SO what time is Tyler picking you up?” She questioned.

Pulling out my phone to check the time I placed it back into my pocket. “Probably in about 15 minutes but knowing him I say about 5 minutes or so.”

“So how are things going with you two?” Caitlyn asked awaiting my answer impatiently.

“We are really good. Especially since the matting process is done I feel like we get along way better and connect way better too.”

“Yeah connecting better in bed” Caitlyn joked.

I playfully slapped Caitlyn. “Where is your bite mark anyways?”

Grabbing the collar around her shirt Caitlyn slid it down to reveal her bite mark. “Why is it that mine looks like a half moon and yours looks like a circle?” I curiously asked.

“It’s because your mate is an Alpha and you are to be a Luna.” She informed me.

Nodding my head “Do you know if Ryan will be a werewolf?” 

“No that is always a hard answer to give. We won’t find out until he is older and is in processes of turning, which is a scary thought when you think about it.”

Hearing a knock on the door both of our heads turned. “Your 10 minutes early Tyler go away.” Caitlyn somewhat hollered being careful not to wake up Ryan.

Soon Tyler emerged into the living “Sorry sis but I have somewhere I would like to take Emma.” He told her keeping his voice down.

Rolling her eyes “If you’re just going to have sex I have two spear beds knock yourself out.”