Tears Come First ~ chapter 21

Hey guys I'm so so sorry this is late....

I could probably write a longer chapter on why I couldn't updated.

Right now i'm at the hospital waiting for my dad to get out of brain surgery so this is why I was able to update. I don't know when the next chapter will be up hopefully soon.

Thank you too all who have waited patiently with me

(Not Edited)

Previously:

Staring at the sun that was still providing daylight I started to think about how much Tyler really does love me. I looked over to his direction, and he was smiling like a mad man.

“Hey Tyler”

His smile broke as if something was wrong “Yes?”

I didn’t know how well I could speak so I closed my eyes and opened my mouth “I love you.”

I opened my eyes to see Tyler thrown off guard. Before I could tell him to say something he brought his lips to mine. I could feel the passion behind his lips as they moved with mine.

As we sat there making out, we lost track of time and didn’t realized when it became dark. When we finished Tyler pulled me to my feet and grabbed my hand to start our walk back to the house.

“Emma by the way I love you too!”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

“Emma wake up.”

“No.” I angrily barked 

Tyler jumped on the bed, causing me to fly off on the opposite side. I pushed myself up off the floor to glare at him.

 “I’m sorry I had no idea you would fly of the bed…but you’re up.”  Tyler apologized to me with a hint of amusement behind his half smile.

I picked up my pillow that had fallen off with my and pelted it at him, which he avoided. Taking matters into my own hands I quickly jumped at him causing him to fall back on the bed with me on top of him. He quickly took over the situation when he rolled us both over causing me to be on the bottom.

I looked at him with a pouting face “I don’t want to go to school.”

“Emma it’s just college and you only have two classes today.” He reminded me.

This only made me roll my eyes “Whose idea was it anyway to sign me up for morning classes?”

“You said you wanted to be with Caitlyn, so therefore she has morning classes and you do too.”

“I feel stupid for even saying that.” I mumbled

Tyler leaned down and planted a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek. “Time to get dress, or you will be late.”

“What’s the point, Caitlyn is knocked up and she won’t be the fun, person I grew to know.”

“You will be fine, and if you hate it so much I will in role with you.” He informed me.

 Moving from the bed I walked over to my dresser to grab something to wear “Plus Kyle is going to be there so she won’t even notice me.”

“Kyle is just doing what most mates do.”

This brought a smirk onto my face “Why aren’t you going then?”           

Tyler walked over and placed his arms around my waist “Because I have to learn how to become alpha, and I trust Kyle enough to watch over and protect you.”