Tears Come First ~ Chapter 43

Back to Normal! YAY

Hope You Enjoy!! 

************************************************************************************************************

Caitlyn was such a nice sister even if her brother and I aren’t technically together. We’ve been there for each other since we’ve known one another. I remember about three weeks ago when she had her miscarriage she locked herself in her room and wouldn’t come out and Kyle didn’t know what to do. I went over with Ben and Jerry’s and was able to get in to talk to her.

I lay on the cot but couldn’t sleep. How am I going to work for Stacy all I wanted to do was kill her and watch her suffer as she took her last breathe. I am to the point of provoking her to kill me. I knew my babies would be fine with their grandparents.

Hopefully Arabella would remember me and know that I loved her very much and could tell Jacob about me since he would be too young to do so. I saw the sun peak in through the window and hated it. Normally I welcome the sun but now it’s a reminder of the hell I’m about to face.

I heard the door open but remained on my cot staring up at the ceiling. Why get up for her she deserves no respect. My cell opened and I heard the annoying sound of heels clicking.

“Get up you disgusting little human.”

“Look Stacy just kill me now. It would make you happier.”

 She had walked over to the cot and pulled me up by my shirt. “That would be too easy. The more I thought about it the more sense it makes to have you watch Tyler kiss me, and love me when in reality it should be you.”

“So you just admitted to living in a fantasy.” I pointed out.

“I did not.” She barked.

“Oh but you did. And heads up most fantasies last for a short time.” She slapped me across the face.

“You stop back talking me now. I would watch what you do to me when Tyler is around. He likes to be really protective of what’s his.” She dropped me and walked out of the cell.

The guy Manny from yesterday grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to follow. Stacy paused right outside of Caitlyn’s cell. “Don’t think I didn’t forget about you. Kyle needs someone to work for him and his new mate would love to put you filth to work.”

Caitlyn stood there and watched us disappearing not knowing what to do. I couldn’t blame her I knew nothing of what to do either. When we were completely out of the prison my eyes burned from the sunlight.

When they finally adjust I looked around the see wolfs everywhere training. But training for what? “What the hell is this Stacy?”

“As if I need to explain anything to you, but if you must know my pack will be in tip top fighting condition. Plus they all wanted to show their hate to the first human to come out of the cell.” She laughed at the last part.

I noticed all of them had stopped to stare There was only hate in their eyes. So many of them I knew so well and now I am the cause of the hate. Why wouldn’t one just kill me instead?

I saw my house or what I guess I would call my use to be house coming into sight. It looked the same but the closer I saw it the more I started to hate that house. This was where everything was taking from me. This was where I said by to my children last. This is where Tyler and Stacy do god knows what. This is the place I am being forced to work.

I hated showing how much this hurt me so I kept my tears away and tried to keep it all together. As I was pulled in the door it made it all worse that everything was still as it was. Everything I picked out, the paint the furniture…everything was still there.