Tears Come First ~ chapter 29

I'm sorry this is late but it would take me a million and one years just to tell you what has kept me from writing... Mostly School though.

On the bright side I am updating now and you may never know if I will tomorrow because I have no homework for once!! Yay!!

If you could take the time and vote for this story that would be fabulous!!

Comment too!! I love to get your comments and even though I have no timeright now to reply to them I read every single one!!

Fan me too!!

Now enjoy reading

(Not Edited)

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Previously:

I didn’t know how long I had been sitting there, until I heard a knock on the window causing my heart to stop. Looking over, I tried to make out the person through my blurry vision. Seeing it was Tyler I unlocked the door but remained numbed.

He was quickly in the car and had me over in his lap. “Emma what’s wrong? Are you in pain?” He began questioning.

Shaking my head I couldn’t seem to answer him. We sat there for a good hour or so until I calmed down. “Are you going to tell me what’s wrong?”

Trying to speak my throat was extremely dry. “Stacy she was… and Mike he…” was all I could get out before I started to cry again.

I could feel Tyler shaking underneath me. “What?” He shouted.

“Mike wants our daughter…” I whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked out the window as we zoomed past the trees. Wanting to ask Tyler where the hell we were going became hard as my throat was still extremely dry from all the crying I’ve been doing. Why did Mike have to come back in the picture?

Tyler had the I’m going to kill someone look lingering on his face. Tyler waited patiently for me to stop balling my eyes out. When I had calmed down enough, he pulled out his phone and made multiple calls. Not having any idea who he called, I just sat and thought about what he was going to do to Mike.

I pained me because I didn’t want Tyler to get hurt. I felt something squeeze my hand and I looked over to Tyler. He looked like he was in pain to see me cry. Taking his thumb he wiped away a few warm tears that I couldn’t keep away.

“Shh, don’t worry baby I won’t let anyone hurt you or our baby.” He reinsured me as he rubbed my hand.

“Where are we heading?” I questioned.

He turned his eyes back to the road. “To meet my father, he has gathered some of the finest members we have in our pack to go after Mike.”

“Please don’t leave me…” I whispered.

Pulling up I recognized the park, it was where I first met the pack. Tyler pulled into a parking spot and cut the engine. “Emma listen close to me, I love you with all my heart and would never ever consider leaving you but I have to go and find Mike and finish what I started.”

More tears managed to fall down; nodding my head I looked away from his gaze. “I understand…”

I opened my door to get out but was greeted by Tyler who once again used his werewolf skills to be a gentleman. He helped me out and grabbed a hold of my hand. “Caitlyn is going to be here with Kyle, I need you to go with her back to my parent’s house. I will pick you up from there when you’re done.”