𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒

"We sin as devils do, we love as angels do

"We sin as devils do, we love as angels do."

GIANNA ROSE
"Rose, the boss asks for your presence in his office," Dante smirked walking away into the dancing crowd. I turned back to the old gentlemen finishing my dance.

Once I was finished with their request, I began walking towards the back stairs to the boss's office. I knocked on the big modern doors waiting to hear a response from the other side. "Come in!" I heard Lorenzo yell; my hand gripped the doorknob slowly twisting it open. I stepped into the office making sure to close the door behind me.

"You asked for my presence, sir?" My eyes slowly scanned his body. He leaned back on the front of his desk, his white dress shirt tucked into his trousers with a couple of buttons undone and the cuffs rolled up to his elbows displaying his tattooed arms. Lorenzo's hair was slicked black, his arms crossed over his chest making his muscles bulge, my eyes met his grey ones only to see they had darkened as his eyes scan my body like prey. "I wanted to speak to you about a proposition." Enzo's eyes snap back to mine almost making me gasp.

"What proposition?" Enzo looked down at the glass in his hand as he swayed the liquid in circles. He brought the glass to his lips throwing his head back downing the liquid, my eyes couldn't help but watch as his Adam's apple bobbed when he gulped. "Sit, Principessa," Enzo ordered to which I quickly obliged.

"I want you to be my personal dancer," he said sitting down on the sofa across from me. Enzo's legs spread before he rested his hands on his inner thighs, "meaning...you will only be dancing for me, I will be the only one to touch you, and you will be the only one to touch me...only me," Enzo spoke slowly and calmly.

"That's not all though, you would also be getting a very high raise, you'd be getting paid more than you would be dancing out there." I didn't know what to say. It was a great offer, one that would take care of everything. "I-I'd like to think about it." Enzo nodded to my answer, "very well then, I expect your answer on Saturday when you come back."

I simply nodded.

(Start music) Chills - Dark Version

"Now, let's get to what I actually wanted," his grey eyes turned two shades dark as a smirk stretched on his face. "And what would that be?" I blankly asked, Enzo patted his lap, "get on my fucking lap and dance on me...slowly," he ordered.

I held back an eye-roll by biting my tongue a bit. I slowly stood up adjusting the black lingerie I had on, my hands gripped his shoulders as lowered myself onto his lap straddling his waist. Enzo's eyes slowly ran down my body, I circled my hips pressing my hips down on his hard erection earning a groan.

My hands ran over my curves gripping my breasts which were right in his face. I circled my hips spelling his name on his hard dick, "fuck." Enzo gripped my hips driving them down onto his dick.