𝐗𝐋𝐈 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒

"There is blood everywhere and I am lost in it

"There is blood everywhere and I am lost in it. I breathe blood, not air."

ROWAN STARKOV
Three days ago, we arrived at one of Axel's safe houses in Sicilian. It's larger than it looks, expanding underground and behind the waterfall that is behind the mansion. The place was hidden by millions of trees and nature, the dark exterior blended in well with the scenery.

Sofia was excited to explore the place and especially her room since it has a clear view of the waterfall just like me and Gianna's room. Over the past week, Gianna has been getting close to her real father and Sofia is beginning to accept the truth as well, as, for me, I was put on the duty of training to maintain the serum running through my blood.

I have to say, I didn't expect it to be easy but I sure as hell never expected it to be this hard. Silas and Octavia have been busy caring for Kaiden who is still in a coma, so I haven't gotten much guidance through all of this since then.

The voices have only gotten louder, especially after my girls had their accidents. I've been keeping a strong face on for Gianna and Sofia so they wouldn't worry about me, I mean, don't get me wrong, I've thought about it a million times about how I would confess all this chaotic shit going on through my head to Gianna, but she doesn't need any more stress.

Ever since we found out that she is pregnant we've all been on high alert, she is still healing from the accident and taking care of all this mafia business while also taking care of Sofia. Anytime I try to get her to sit down for one second, she snaps and I'm down like a disciplined puppy.

It wasn't much different when she was pregnant with Sofia, Gianna always had to do something and no one, not even her father or brothers could hold the woman down.

"Focus, boy, you're getting faulty," Axel warned. I brought my focus back to him, and my fists hit his padded hands repeatedly, faster and harder. The voices began to slither into my head; who knew whispers could be so loud? "Ok, stop!"

With a grunt, I landed one more hit before stopping completely. My breathing was ragged, and my head pounded with this excruciating pain as the whisper got louder. I groaned, gripping my head between my hands to somehow ease the pressure. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I seethed.

K̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶

T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶ ̶

G̶i̶a̶n̶n̶a̶

G̶i̶a̶n̶n̶a̶

G̶i̶a̶n̶n̶a̶!̶ ̶

"Hey, hey, hey, look at me and calm down." Axel gripped the back of my neck to bring my focus to him. "Calm down, think of something that calms you, don't listen to them!"