𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 & 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒

"What a plot twist you were"

ROWAN STARKOV
7 YEARS AGO

"Come on, my father wants me to train and you're the best assassin I know that could help me with exactly that," Gianna sighed. She was trying to convince me to train with her as if her father wouldn't kill me the moment, I touched her.

"Yeah, the only assassin you know." I continued punching the bag in front of me as she sat on the floor to my right, watching me. She was very adamant about training with me. The girl even wore tight leggings and a sports bra with her blond hair tied up.

"No, that's not true, Declan is an assassin," Gianna said.

"He's a hacker, there's a difference," I panted. My skin burned under her stare, I only wore boxing shorts, my body was drenched in sweat, my hair damp, and my breathing staggered. From the corner of my eye, I could see the way she bit her lip as her eyes slowly traced my muscles and tattoos. I twisted a little so she could see mostly my back and not the sight of my cock straining against my leg. "What do I get out of training you, a beating from your father?"

I could feel her eye roll, shuffling sounded behind me indicating she got up from her spot on the floor. "No, not that but I could think of a couple of other rewards in my mind." Her voice was right next to my ear, and small hands ran up my scarred and tattooed back. Dirty fucking girl. "Please, Rowan."

My punches faltered at her words; my dick jerked at the sudden thoughts flashing through my mind. I turned around to face her, Gianna's face was not even two inches away from my chest. "Go wrap your hands and meet me in the ring," I ordered. Those brown eyes lit up and before I knew it, she ran off to wrap her hands. I grabbed some water before entering the ring, she eventually met me there with an excited grin.

"Stop grinning, little bird, when you fight, you need to have a poker face." Gianna nodded switching to a straight face while she attempted to get into a stance. I chuckled at her weak attempt, walking over to stand behind her. "When you fight in the ring, your stance is key, when you fight in the real world, your stance is still key." My hands gripped her hips moving to tilt them slightly, I couldn't help but catch the way her muscles tensed for a second. My hands then moved to her arms as my front laid flush against her back.

"Your fists should be in front of your face like this, it will ready you when you need to block a hit." Her breathing sped at that moment, lips grazing her ear as I spoke. My hands moved over hers, moving them to create slow punches. "When you punch, keep your fingers like this, eyes should never leave your target, and your fists should have a slight twist like this when you launch."

Gianna only nodded, we stayed like this for about five minutes. It didn't take an idiot to know she was aroused, and it didn't take an idiot to know I was holding onto every ounce of control I had for dear life.