𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌

"This will last until the day roses on my grave stop sharing the roots on with the roses on yours

"This will last until the day roses on my grave stop sharing the roots on with the roses on yours."

ROWAN STARKOV

The Day of the Wedding ~
I watched as my girls walked into our new home; Gianna was still oblivious to the fact that it was ours but we had only just landed here on the beach. My stomach was in knots at the fact that I was getting married today-after so many years of waiting, I'm not doing any more of that.

But I also had much more to think about-like the offer Silas had made me before the attack. There is this serum called Venom which Octavia and Silas were injected with for years as children. They were stuck in a lab to be made as the perfect assassins and that serum worked-it made them stronger in every way.

The Venom practically injected itself into their blood cells and became part of their blood-it is their blood now. So, when they had kids, the serum running through Silas's blood also put itself into their kids. It's why they are so strong and different; they are deadly and that is exactly what I need to be.

Silas offered me to take the serum when his family doctor Giovanni got my blood results back. I am the perfect match for the serum and I am more than capable of surviving its trials. For a while I've been thinking about my decision in taking it because if I did, a lot would change in me-my future wife would also be pissed if I did take it.

But after today, I can't risk anyone else getting hurt and I need to be sure that we will be the ones still breathing in the end.

A hand clamped down on my shoulder, I looked next to me to find a pair of forest green eyes boring into mine. "My boy is finally getting married," he smirked.

"Right..." I trailed off. My mind was racing to the endless possibilities of this if I say what I'm about to say. "Silas, I want to take the serum-I need it-for Gianna and Sofia whether they hate me for it or not." He looked shocked, to say the least, we both knew the changes that came with this and I was ready for it.

"Ok, but we can't do it right now-in a couple of weeks we will travel back to Italy and get it done, will Gianna know about this?"

"No, she will only hold me back from doing it and I can't afford that right now-I can't afford to lose the two people that keep me breathing." And with that, the decision was made-in a couple of weeks I will be stronger, and I will be able to protect my family better than I ever could have right now.

Present time ~

"I'll be back soon, little bird." I kissed her a couple of times before she kept our lips locked. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she stood on her tiptoes, and my fingers tightened on her hips. "Keep that up and you'll make me late," I mumbled against her lips.