𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍

"Maybe one day we will meet all over again and start over

"Maybe one day we will meet all over again and start over."

GIANNA ROSE
"What is London going to be like, Mommy?"

Securing the last box with tape, I turned to Sofia who struggled to pull her suitcase full of some of her important things. She wore a cute little Onzie while Dante walked in with a bunch of her toys in his arms. "Jesus, child, how many toys do you have?" He dramatically dropped them all in a box as Sofia let go of her suitcase falling back on the floor with a big sigh.

"You bought her a majority of those toys and most of her clothing," I chuckled. Dante and I disused what my plans were and we decided it would be better if he came with us. He's escaped since the beginning, not only that, he's Sofia's best friend, Uncle, and brother figure to me. Dante is also a skilled fighter so he's kept us safe and he's well trusted by Rowan. Mila should also be able to come with us too but her circumstances aren't the same, she isn't from this life and deserves to go on with her life without having a chance of being killed everywhere she goes.

"Ok, fine, maybe that's a little true," Dante rolled his eyes turning back to Sofia who laid like a starfish on the floor letting out heavy dramatic breaths. "Why don't you help your Uncle Dante get some of your shit-I mean things into the car, Munchkin? And then I can tell you what London will be like." Sofia gasped jumping to her feet, she grabbed her suitcase walking over to Dante easily.

Little trickster!

"Let's, go, Uncle D, we all know you're just too scared to go by yourself, don't worry, I'll protect you from the monsters," Sofia teased gripping his large hand. She was so tiny compared to him, the top of her head was at his mid-thigh, the little Onzie she wore looked adorable compared to his black suit.

"Hey, that's my job, you little shit--"

"Dante!" I warned.

"My little cutie pie, 'cause that's totally what I meant," Dante sarcastically said in a higher pitch voice, leading Sofia out the door.

My happy expression soon switched into a worried one. Rowan had been gone for over two months now, my brother said he never returned and I haven't gotten anything from him. Something about this makes me sick to my stomach, something bad happened to him, I just know it. A gut feeling I've always gotten when something like this happens to Rowan.

I didn't want to leave just yet because of Rowan. A part of me is telling me to wait for him, to stay, but I can't. Dante has gotten some insight on the many people after us, they even roam the same streets I take Sofia on and stalk us at the same parks, grocery stores, and at the club. God, I can't even be at the club because every time I go, Lorenzo is always there, watching me while I'm on stage while he has some random girl on his lap. It's too much.