𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

"I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes

"I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes. Hate in my heart, love in my mind."

GIANNA ROSE
Lorenzo's words to Sofia nearly broke me. It breaks me thinking about how much Sofia and I have affected him. It breaks me knowing I have someone like him on my side. It breaks me knowing that he's trying to replace where Rowan stood in me and Sofia's hearts. A part of me can't untangle myself from still being in love with Rowan. We have too much history, we've been through too fucking much to not still be infatuated with each other.

You see, Rowan never hurt me physically, but he did hurt me mentally. Our relationship might have had its toxic downfalls but we both knew we were too crazy to let each other go that easily. I ran away for Sofia. I took her away from my father who wanted to use her for something I'm still not sure of.

Rowan was never meant to be the enemy in my story, but when I decided to keep what he treasures most away from him, we grew a toxic love. A type of love we'd kill each other over. Call us both fucking crazy and chaotic but "crazy and chaotic" sums up our love. A broken assassin and a naive girl that didn't give a fuck. He was a little bit messy, a little bit ruined, a beautiful disaster just like me.

Now me and Lorenzo? That's still one big question mark.

Do I want to marry Lorenzo? Fuck no, and there's a reasoning to that. I barely know him, he was my boss and I became his private dancer who he has a bit of fun with, but do we connect? No, not right now at least.

At the end of the day, I'm doing this for the protection of my daughter. The little girl that 3 powerful men are fighting over. One wants to protect her. One wants her back. One wants to take her and turn her into something deadlier than her father.

Men

The dinner went well 3 weeks ago. I met Lorenzo's family, Sofia saw Axel again and enjoyed playing with Raphael and Mila. We disguised some things about the situation going on and after a bit of talking and a couple of drinks, Lorenzo dropped me and Sofia off back at the penthouse. We tucked Sofia into bed who had fallen asleep during the car ride and then I escorted Lorenzo out to his car. And of course, before he left, he gave me a long tiring orgasm for the night.

Three weeks later, boss man is out again all the way in Roma, Italy for some business. Tonight, at the club, there is going to be a huge party which they host every year. Today is the anniversary of the opening of Club LUX so the price is lowered for most beverages, strippers are gonna be everywhere, people are gonna be drunk and high, and that all means security is gonna be extreme tonight. I however am off shift tonight meaning I get to party like everyone else including Mila.

Sofia was dropped off with Axel who was more than happy to babysit her while Mila and I go and enjoy the party.

Mila wore a neon orange dress that went up to her mid-thigh almost right below her ass, her heels were white and had straps that rode up her calves, and she paired it with a small white bag. Her black hair was lightly curled laying on her glittery shoulders, she wore nude lipstick, sharp winged liner, and shiny white Jewelry.