𝐗𝐕𝐈 | 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

"I wasn't born to be soft and quite

"I wasn't born to be soft and quite. I was born to make the world shake at my fingertips."

GIANNA ROSE
"Gianna, Gianna, Gianna..." Rowan whispered against my skin. I snapped out of my thoughts realizing where I was. I was kneading pie dough on the flour-covered counter, Rowan stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, Sofia and Dante nowhere in sight. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Nothing, just making sure I'm not forgetting something," I reply. Rowan hummed in response rocking us to the side as he kisses up my neck. His hands skimmed my belly causing me to jolt my head down. I was pregnant...?

"Sofia and Dante went to get ice cream cones which give us a couple of minutes to..." He turned me around cutting himself off with his lips on mine. My arms circled around his neck deepening the kiss, luckily, I was only about five months pregnant so I wasn't huge. Rowan's hands snaked down my back to grip my ass tightly. His large hands grabbed what they could, pulling me flush against his body.

A moan escaped past my lips as our teeth and tongues clashed. I was suddenly lifted up, my legs spreading with a mind of their own to wrap around his hips. The hands-on my ass pulled me to the edge of the counter against his hard erection. The dress I wore rode up to the top of my thighs.

"Baby, please," I begged.

"I love when you beg for me, Principessa."

My blood ran cold at the voice. Opening my eyes, a pair of grey ones met mine causing me to push him back roughly. An evil grin spread across his lips, my stomach turned and that's when it hit me. I looked down cradling my belly which was still swollen, only there was blood running between my legs and staining my white dress.

"No, no, no... it's not supposed to go like this!" I cried.

"Mommy!" My eyes jolt to Sofia who was being ripped away from Dante's dead body. My father had his arms wrapped around her, he was taking my baby like he always planned. I ran towards her only to be stopped by arms wrapping around my waist above my swollen belly. My eyes met Axel's who kept a stone-cold expression.

"No, get off, my baby!" Tears ran down my cheeks as I fought and kicked, trying to get to my daughter. Then, Lorenzo came into my view, holding Rowan's beaten body with a blade to his throat.

"I love you a million billion tons, little bird, since the day I laid eyes on you--"

His words were cut short when Lorenzo swiped the blade across his throat. A blood-curdling scream escaped me as I fell to my knee. "It's not real, it's not real, it's not real," I chanted to myself.

But it all felt so real...

I jolt awake with a gasp; an ache stung my neck as I brought my head back up. My wrists felt bound with a rope that burned against my skin, my limbs sore, and my mind in a haze. Fresh tears ran down my face at the dream I just had. The nightmares have never gotten that bad.

My eyes immediately met a familiar pair of green ones. Dante. They beat him bad along with the person next to him. Declan, his blond hair was messy and knotted, a large bruise beside his hazel eyes, his nose broken, and his clothes filthy with dirt. Then my gaze shifted to Sofia who sat on the couch next to where we were strapped to chairs. Her arms were crossed, suffocating his bunny between her arms as he sent a mean glare toward Lorenzo who stood between Dante and Declan.

"Lorenzo... what is this?" I spoke slowly and calmly, my heart was racing, but fear is the last thing I will give him.

"This is a little motivation for you," he said clamping a hand down on the boy's shoulders. "You see, everything was perfect when you originally said yes to my engagement, even though you were only thinking of your daughter at that moment, it was still a win for me. But Rowan had to come and ruin it, I thought, maybe if I gave you space and time you would realize who you are really supposed to be with. But six months was too long."

Vomit forced its way up my throat, he was a sick obsessed fuck.

"Lorenzo, please, I'm just-I'm just trying to keep my daughter safe; I'm trying to stay away from my father. I thought-I thought you want to help me." I pulled myself together despite the mix of emotions running through me. "It was foolish to accept that proposal from you, but at the time, I didn't know the truth, I was only thinking about my daughter and nothing else. It distracted me from the truth..."

Lorenzo took slow calculated steps toward me until the tips of his shoes touched my heels. He bent forward, outstretching his arm to grip the back of my chair. Our faces were only inches apart, the smell of mint filled my lungs, his grey eyes never leaving mine.

"And what is that, Principessa?" I stared back at him with no fear, searching for a challenge within his eyes.

"That Rowan is my fiancé, the person I love and will marry, the father of my child. And no matter how far we are from each other, no matter who gets between us, it will always be, him and I." My head whipped to the side when his hand whipped across my face. My cheek burned; tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"You will marry me, whether you like it or not, I will find a way to get you in front of a goddamn priest and your signature on a fucking marriage document," Lorenzo gritted. Slowly, so slowly, I turned my head to meet his flaring eyes once again, before he could say another word, I spit in his face, kicking my foot up to kick him away from me.

"I will never fucking marry you; Rowan will kill you before that ever happens and if you manage my hand in marriage, I'll just have to kill you myself," I grit. Lorenzo's chest heaved in anger; I swear it was like his eyes turned a darker color.

"Fine, I'll just make your life hell until you realize marrying me is your only option." He looked behind me nodding at the guards. Men grabbed Sofia roughly as she put up a fight, Dante and Declan struggled against their bounds trying to get out. Their words mumbled through the tape on their mouths. Then, Lorenzo made his way back to me, bending down to we were eye-level. "This is only the beginning, Principessa, I will have you begging."

A pinch pierced my skin again, and then I was out once again.

Lorenzo thinks he will get me to stop fighting, but little does he know, my fight isn't over until I'm fucking dead.

-THANKS FOR READING -
• Vote, Follow, Comment •
• Insta: Idgaf_xoxo •