Tricks no Treat (NSFW)

Y/N POV:
FUCKKKKKKKKKK. I should've never let him pipe I swear. I learned my muthafuckin lesson, always get that nigga tested. EVEN if he was your boyfriend at the time. I dodged a muthafuckin bullet, I hope his dicky get an itch for fucking with that dumbass redhead. I hear my doorbell ring. Kids don't know how ro read nowadays, ion got no candy.

I storm towards the door and swing it open. "YALL NIGGAS DONT KNOW HOW TO READ- Oh. It's you... what do you want Jaylen?" I said. My ex boyfriend for 3 days, Jaylen. We've been on and off for years. We're both mechanics that work for the same company and the girl he cheated on me with was our boss, Mikayla. She was an old ass lady. Her kids were only a couple years younger than us. Everybody knows that to recieve a promotion that she would tell them to 'work for it' as in fuck her in. But I never thought that JAYLEN, the same nigga who went to school for the shit who had the semi- good grades, top athletic abilities, and alllattttt, have to fuck his way to the top. Homecoming is going to be fun as fuck. But only for him, I'm not going.

"Baby... I-" "Shut up nigga. What are you doing here? What do you want?" I said, arms crossed, leaning against the door. I can't even look at him, a shadow of the man I used to love. Pathetic and desperate for money. And knowing how foolish I am, if he'd push me enough to want to learn to love the new him. Sadly.

He touched my neck and kissed it. "Please baby, it wasn't like that. I was just using her..." He continued to kiss my neck and caress my butt. It's late- night and I'm tired. I'm tired of falling for this useless ass boy, who never did anything for himself, much less us. What happened to the boy that didn't take shit from anybody and was passionate enough that anything that was in his way had no choice but to move out of it? He's long gone. And I'm done waiting around.

Jaylen, I'm gonna use you like you used her.

I put my hands on his shoulders and press my breasts up against him. "Do you ever mean what you say?" I said, still pushing up and against and making him look me in the eye. He nodded. "Prove it to me." I whisper in his ear. He picked me up and took me to my bed. The bed I had my first time on, the bed where we had make-up sex after we fought over stupid shit. The bed that I cried on when he went away for engineering school and I went to community colleges instead to save money. He laid me down and took off my clothes. He took off his shirt and I took off my panties. And as he began to take off his underwear I stopped him.

"Prove it to me." I said again, opening my legs to present him with the prettiest pussy he's ever known in his life. And that he was soon to lose. He licked his lips and smirked. He dipped down between my legs. I laid my head back and got comfortable.

When I caught him and her in the act, I didn't know exactly how to react. I closed the door and said I needed to leave work early. They were fucking in her office. He was going from back and we had just had a fight the night before about money. Not about MY money, naw we save and multiply, but his money. And his excessive spending habits. I was trying to give him advice but I might have gone a bit overboard. But I don't think I deserved that.

I felt the first lick. My body was cold, so when his heated and wet tongue slid across my pussy I shivered. My nipples hardened but he wouldn't know that, I never took off my bra during sex. Never got too into it to do so. He then did it again, making sure to hum so I could feel the vibrations of his voice on me.

He then went in, attacking my clit and inserting a finger in me. I was able to keep my voice to a couple of moans, though he was good he wasn't good enough to make me whimper, and I played with his hair and my body was slowly getting accustomed to him. He had never serviced me before, and I was going to get the last laugh.

He sucked on me and continued to thrust now two fingers inside of me. I patted his head and cheered him on. "Yeahh~ keep going baby~" He did, and went faster and faster. I felt myself reaching the climax. And I wanna take advantage of this situation. I grapple my legs around his hand and slammed him on the bed. He was startled but he got back into it when I started riding his face.