Why make it better?

The theme for the Homecoming was throwback. You still had your dress from the last one so you decided to wear it. It had gotten a little tight bit it was still wearable. You went back home and laid in bed.

You started thinking back on your old high-school days. You stuck to yourself, you were shy. You weren't shy in the way that people usually think. You were only show because you knew for a lot of people you were WAY TOO MUCH. You wouldn't dare let yourself get comfortable in a place you know you didn't belong.

So when you met Jaylen, you were very hesitant to let him get close. He was the it- kid. Everybody wants to be friends with Jaylen. And you were... well you. You loved to experiment, create, and experience. You loved the thrill of fucking up. That's how you got so good to day. You were building and perfecting your craft. You were mean and you had an abrasive personality. Especially when it came to your passions.

But you got close to him and look what happened. You should've trusted you instinct. But now that you've reached the end of that period, you know although there was a lot of bad, a little good came out of it too. Did you regret it? Surprisingly no. Although you hated it, you lived it and it made you who you are.

Some good: you did make real friends. Those 4lifers that everybody always talked about. You did make your dreams come true and you still continue to do so.

And speaking of those annoying ass 4lifers, you heard a knock at the door. You reluctantly got up and headed to the door. You heard Yolanda yelling, like she always is, and telling you to open up. "WAKEY WAKEY BIATCH! OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I BLOW IT DOWN LIKE IM THE BIG BAD WOLF." She said, continuing to bang on the door.

You opened it. In front of you stood a tall ass, (however tall you are, she's taller.) darkskinned, black embodiment of Jessica Rabit.

(Yes she looks something like this)

She was looking down at you. If there was a mom type of friend in the group, it was her. She was wondering what the fuck she was gonna do with you. You had some old ass cornrows in that needed to be taken out, and she was the one who usually did your hair. She did your hair for free in exchange for experimenting on your hair. Whether it be different styles for your hair type, practicing her blowouts, or trying a new type of weave brand. She was a professional make up and hair artist.

She pushed her way thru the door and your other bestie, Jacoby, followed with his eyes staying on his phone. Jacoby was brownskinned and had a red durag on. He LOVED tattoos and piercings so you couldn't be surprised when he got his very first facial piercing, septum. He also go some on his eyebrows and a ring on his lip that barely fit. He had dyed his hair white and just one of his eyebrows that color. He also has colorful ass tattoos running all around him. And I mean BRIGHT ASS tattoos. His first ever tattoo was a snake, running at the side of his torso.

He also gave you one of your first tattoos. But the most beautiful one he has ever done on you was a big ass back tattoo. It was wings. (I'm talking like the wings in Maleficent). It also had a saying on your back dead in the middle. "And we rise." And he had the same quote on him too, right next to his snake. Yolanda too, although she HATED tattoos, she put it right under her right breast.

When you got the tattoo, it was a spur of the moment, and you really wanted one but you were scared. It was a whole process and it was one of your first tattoos. You would rather be in the comfort of your home and with someone you were comfortable with. When you expressed that to him, he said he'd be back then came back with his whole kit. He told you to take your shirt and bra off and lay down.

A couple things to know about Jacoby is that he is mean, blunt, aromantic, and hyper sexual. The makings of the perfect sex addict.

Has he made moves on you? Helllll yeaa. The first thing he said when you took your bra off was, "Can I suck em?" And he was dead serious too. You also wanted to get your nipples done but he teased you about it.