Love Is Only a Feeling Pt.2

TW: Domestic Violence + Mentions of R@pe

You got off the Ferris wheel and looked around for something else to do. You then noticed a familiar figure by a rollercoaster. You thought it was Tyler and you slowly approached but when you got a closer look you saw him. Jaylen.

You thought you were trippin, that the nigga found a more up front way to haunt you but when you rubbed your eyes, he was still there. He was with his homies, who you didn't like AT ALL as they were talking and drinking waiting in line like the broke ass niggas they are. Before you could get away Jaylen spotted you.

"N/N?" He yelled. You sped walked away. "Y/N wait!" He said as he struggled to move through the line. You didn't want him to chase you down, that would be too much, but the thought of running from him scared you too. But it was exciting while it lasted. He caught up to you and grabbed your arm.

"Girl don't you hear me calling you?!" He said gripping your wrist really tight. "Let me go, you're hurting me." You said simply. He pulled you closer and didn't let go. "You ain't here me calling?" He said tightening his grip. You try to remove his hand from your wrist. He squeezed harder. "I did hear you, I just ignored you. Now let me go." You said as you continued pulling your arm.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why you here alone? Did you and that bitch ass nigga Jah get into another fight?" He said lifting your face. He seemed interested, but it felt more like in a mocking tone.

"It's none of your business. Let go." You said. He pulled you to the corner of the bathroom where no one else could see you two. "Talk to me, I only thought that y'all two would fight about me. I wonder what troubles my baby now when she previously claimed that life was better without me." He said chuckling.

You stopped fighting him. Your hand was already bruised up and it hurt too much to continue pulling. "What do you want?" You said rubbing your forehead. What could make him let you go so you can go find everybody else and the the hell up outta here.

"At first I wanted to haunt you, but by the looks of things I'm guessing I do enough of that already. I want to apologize. Properly. You didn't deserve me cheating on you and you deserve better than me. I'm sorry baby." He said. He had obviously been rehearsing this which meant he was going to pop up to your house soon. "Ok? Is that it?" You said. Jaylen frowned.

Meanwhile, Connie and Jacoby danced together for a while before you could tell Yaina was starting to get bored. When Connie sensed that Yaina was giving him a stank look, he pulled away from Jacoby. "Hmm? What's wrong?" He asked. "We should go look for Y/N..." he said. Jacoby rolled his eyes. Connie got annoyed. "Why you rollin yo eyes? She's probably been walking the fair all alone this whole time and she's probably getting too far in her feelings. We should go talk to her." He said.

Jacoby didn't look at Connie and just signaled Yaina to come over. "I don't wanna talk to her right now." He said. Yaina walked over. She smiled and put her hands behind her back. "Okie. What now?" "We look for Y/N." Connie said. Jacoby pinched his nose. "I don't want to talk to her. Let her get the shit out, I know her best. She'll come back over eventually and pretend like nothing happened. Simple." Jacoby said.

Connie squinted. "And this is why you niggaz don't know how to talk to eachother. Cus you don't talk." Connie said. Jacoby rolled his eyes. "It's not that serious. She gets over it, I get over it, and we move on." Jacoby explained. "Well how do you know it's not that serious? Did talk to her or ask her anything about how she felt? Fuck, I know I haven't known y'all for that long and I don't know shit about the situation concerning Yaina but it obviously hurt her. And for her to hold onto for this long means it was really fucked up or y'all never let her express it. Shit, or both." Connie said. Jacoby raised his head.