And he was a Poet?

You woke up the next day with your arm in Jacoby's face and him pinching your hip to wake you the hell up. You screeched and got off of him, rubbing the side of your hip. "Shit, my bad! And what the fuck are you doing in my- NOOOOO. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT??!!" You screamed, backing away from him and checking your body to make sure you had clothes on. "What always happens. Ion know why you took my shit without me knowing." He says.

What always happens is you get drunk off of Jacoby's juice, you almost get yourself killed, you come home and complain while Jacoby is babysitting you, ask him if he wants to fuck cus your pussy starts swimming when your mind does, he says no, you pass out and wake up asking the same questions as last time.

"So you just got me and took me home right? Nobody else saw me like that besides you, Yolanda, and Tye?" You asked. You hated the fact that you made a fool of yourself and you hoped that no one who knew you back then saw you like that. "Connie, and that's it." He said. The look of betrayal scattered across your face. "why you let that NIGGA SEE ME LIKE THAT?!" You screamed as you got back on the bed and shook Jacoby crazy. He put a hand on your shoulder. "That nigga saved your muthafuckin life, you should be grateful." He said. You stubbornly shook your head.

"I will NEVER show that nigga gratitude for shit that he does. And I bet it was something small like tripping over a step or something." You said, rolling your eyes. "No, your stupid ass almost got ran the fuck over by a truck." Jah said, flicking your forehead. Your rubbed it and pouted. Maybe he did save you, maybe. "So what you could do is let me give him your number so-" "Number? You gave him my number???" You said.

Jacoby rubbed circles on his forehead. "No, I didn't. But he asked for it. A text to thank him wouldn't hurt you." He said. You looked at Jacoby like he was stupid. "FUCK no." You said, getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom, not forgetting to slam the door behind you. Jacoby mumbled, "Then your stupid ass brought it on yourself." He said  smirking.

You guys got ready for the day and waited on Tye to come pick you guys up.  You guys were going to go to the circus where you guys loved spending your high-school days and where you got into engineering and mechanics as a young child. While most children would think their tricks are some sorta black magic, you learned that every physical thing has some sorta science behind it. You'd sit in the circus and try to work the trick out in your head.

And as you got older and the more complex and dangerous the tricks got, you wondered how the circus men stayed safe and when there was no trick for you to figure out you'd think it was some sorta death wish.

But that's your reason for loving the circus.

Tye and Daysha on the other hand just went for the gymnast to see if they could flirt with them after the show and Jacoby just went for the food and the little dramatic ass plays they put on.

But when you all became friends back in high-school, a weird mix of people, it became tradition that you would go to the circus when they come to town and your all together. And you guys haven't went in almost a full year, which is way too long considering they've been in town 5 times since.

Tye called you and said he was downstairs. Your grabbed your bag, a beanie, keys and phone, before following Jacoby the door.

As soon as you got in the car, Yolanda flicked you in your forehead. "What the hell is wrong wit you? I thought you learned your lesson from last time, you know you a fuckin light weight." She said, shaking her head. You sighed and satback as you sat in the back with Jacoby. "Jacoby told me some things that I just don't want to be true." You mumbled. Yolanda turned her attention back to you. "Well what did he say? Don't tell me yall are back together."