For When it Hurts. I Love You -Connie pt.1

And just like that, 2 months went by. Y'all's new found relationship was amazing , Eugene was good, Connie was winning, racking up the talley's close to qualifying y'all for World Cup. He gotten 3 wins, Yoshii 2, and Eren 2. You hadn't gotten to race yet and that was absolutely fine with you, it meant you could spend more time getting used to being part of the pit crew and getting faster since every second counted.

When it was time to relax, you occasionally spent your time with Eugene, went out to dinner with Yolanda, talked on the phone with Tye and dem, or you did your favorite exercise, getting your back blown out by one of your boyfriends. Either way life was good.

Too good.

Yaina had been waning in her reliability. Ever since Jacoby had established that he moved on from her and he wants to keep the relationship cordial for Eugene, you only saw the bitch when she was boarding on the plane with y'all to go to the next track.

You could tell Eugene was hurt by the turn of events but on the other hand you assured him that he always had you and Jacoby hadn't left and will never leave him. Eugene was suspicious of you and Jacoby, as well as Connie, trying to figure out if you were dating Jah or Connie. Y'all decided not to tell Eugene yet because 1. Jacoby never told Eugene he liked men. 2. Connie wasn't out either. 3. Polyamorous relationships are heavily sexualized and Eugene's old enough to know baby's and shit don't come from storks.

You all decided that after the grand tour was over, y'all would sit him down and tell him. Cus if they were going to be and stay in your life, that means that they so have to be a part of his. Not that you were worried.

You woke up the morning before the race that would qualify y'all for the World Cup. Y'all only needed to get in at least 7th place the lowest to qualify so you knew y'all had it in the bag. You were sure you were to represent the US in the World Cup. But you woke sweating and out of breath from a terrible dream.

Connie was in the hospital on life support. He could not eat for himself or clean himself. He was in a coma, fighting for his life and you were next to his bed crying, while Jah was on the chair, clutching his chest because his body couldn't go near him.

When you woke up, Jacoby was sleeping next to you. You both decided to give Connie some space before the big race, let him get his self care together before y'all went over there and hyped him up. Y'all spent the night with eachother. Y'all ain't fuck or anything, y'all just talked about family and shit. How Jacoby's people didn't exactly know about his sexuality and you didn't tell your parents you were in a relationship with 2 guys for them and your sake. Y'all talked about how Connie probably isn't going to tell his parents anytime soon since he just realized himself and asked if Jah was ok with that. Jah said he was ok, and if Connie wanted him to come out to his parents he would since he wasn't too close with them in the first place.

Y'all talked about how your parents probably wouldn't understand because of how old school they were raised and how demonized homosexuality and polyamorous relationships, especially with women, were.

Then y'all talked about other stuff, like how you guys were going to manage spending time with Eugene because you couldn't bring him on every trip. How you were going to keep the relationship underwraps as y'all grew closer, especially from the media who might turn on Connie. But after a while y'all went to sleep.

You woke up and you immediately started putting on slides and shaking Jacoby to wake up so y'all could go check on Connie. It was 4:30 in the morning. Jacoby gave the most annoyed look as he pulled you towards him to limit your range of motion.

"Girl, what is wrong wit you??!" He whispered yelled. You clutched his shirt and whispered, "I had a dream."

He groaned as he slapped his hands over his eyes and laid back down. "You Haitians and your dreams, bro. Go back to sleep." He grumbled. He slowly went back into a state a slumber. You wasn't gon let him do that.