A Message From The Heart pt.2 (NSFW)

"Look at yourself, I need you to look mama~" Jacoby said as he held your face up to look at the mirror. You had mentioned y'all never did it fully lit and joked about how it's probably cus he imagines you as someone else. Jacoby didn't think that was funny.

You struggled to look up and hold yourself as you were hypnotized by the loud clapping noise coming from where y'all were connecting, how deep Jacoby was relentlessly penetrating you, and him moaning your name in your left ear. But when you saw yourself, you instinctively retreated and shot your head back down since the last you did something like this it was a punishment. Jacoby saw you tense up and reminded you that it was him with you, not Jaylen, as he gently kissed on your neck and brought your face to turn to him for a kiss. You instantly loosened up.

Ever since you told Jacoby what really happened between you and Jaylen, it's been like this. He had been more attentive to your triggers, like when he asks things about Jaylen and what he would do in certain situations, and paid attention to how you would act. He also paid attention when Yaina was mentioned at any time, realizing that was a very traumatic situation that both of you experienced and that while his coping mechanism is laughing it off, you may not take it that way. He also paid attentively to your insecurities about her and yourself and always reminded you not to compare yourself to her when you ask about the healthier parts of their relationship. "Y'all don't compare." He'd constantly say. He had been more attentive with everything, so you know he paid a special kind of attention to sex with you.

Plan B's, birth control, condoms, both him and Connie went to go get tested last week, he was doing everything to make sure you were safe and that you felt safe. The last thing he wanted was for you to feel uncomfortable with him while being as intimate as that. Jacoby had a lot of libido, usually doing it 3-4 times every time y'all had initiated. He prepared for that too, putting condoms in cool areas, and not leaving them in the car or in his pocket. Also making sure to get a fresh one every time he'd buss without missing a beat.

It was always hard to keep up with his sex drive in the first place and now that you realize it, he was probably holding back the whole time. Even now, he was holding back as he slapped into you, slightly grunting to a beat that sped up every time he thrusted, moaning in your ear saying all kinds of things that would definitely be mentioned when you get mad at him.

"Yo eyes are watering mama, is it that good?"

"Y-yeaH~"

"Oh~? Can you tell me how good it feels?"

He grabbed your neck to get you to look back in the mirror. He licked your ear and the warmth of his breath made your eyes roll to the back of your head.

"A-hmm~ Ah~" you cried as you gripped the countertop and held onto for dear life. You could feel Jacoby's body heat warming, as he kissed sensually on your neck and his breathing became shaky.

"Hah- I guess I'll take that answer..."

He continued to go on the same pace as he looked at you through the mirror. How your breasts bounced every time he pounded, how the lights hit your collarbone as you took sharp breaths in every time you whimpered, how you arched your back and your ass was grinding on his v-line as he was already in you and in control, but you insisted on grinding on that dick like a needy bitch. He laid his head on your shoulder.

"Hah- Hahh~ I'm getting close- N/N... lemme pull out-"

You instantly pulled his neck to get closer you and began to intentionally grind on him a little more.

"D-don't you fucking dare. You started this, finish it." You said in the most assertive voice you could muster. Your body was shaking and you were this close to letting it all go for an orgasm. If he pulled out now, you couldn't forgive him.