Nothing to Less.

TW: (Mentions of Domestic violence)

When you got to the track you saw a petite, middle aged, black woman in a suit and skirt, checking her watch, and holding up a sign with your name on it. You closed your trunk after grabbing your toolbox and approached her slowly. "Hi, I'm Y/N L/N." You said, holding your hand out to shake hers. She swatted your hand away and started to walk off. "Your late." She said, beckoning you to follow her. You gave her a stank face and murmured under your breath. "I almost didn't come, bitch." You said reluctantly following her. You already started to regret coming as soon as the stadium doors hit you with the cool air conditioning. Your mood was already sour because of your situation with Jacoby and Jaylen texting you like a lost puppy.

You were directed to outer track where you saw Connie and some other dudes were cracking jokes and eating breakfast. You approached slowly and saw 2 white men and 1 white woman eating with him. Connie didn't see you approach the vehicle, and nobody else did, until you popped the hood, got out your toolbox, and got to work. Everybody jumped when you made your presence noticeable. Connie got out of the car and walked towards the hood to see you, with your eyes scrunched and you taking something out of the engine. "Ohhh~ she makes an appearance? I'm glad I hoped you were a little late, we almost started without you." He said, standing next to you.

" You should be glad I came or you probably would've been in the hospital right now." You said, taking a piece of burnt metal out of the engine. Connie raised a brow. "Your last mechanic had it out for you." You said placing it in his hand and closing the hood. Connie looked at it then back at you. " Holy shit, how'd you know to check?" He said. You went around towards the back and bent down to the exhaust pipes. " It shouldn't be this color. Regardless if you clean the pipes or not it shouldn't be this dark. That means something was burning."

(Y'all I'm gonna be making shit up this WHOLE story💀 NOTHING I SAY IS CREDIBLE. But enjoy 😉)

"Oh, well thanks for looking out. I'm glad to have you on the team." He said smiling brightly. He looked you up and down and noticed you were wearing long sleeves. "You gonna be good in that? You scrunched your nose. "Don't worry about it. Just tell me what else I have to work on." You said getting up. A white boy looked at you get up and dust yourself off. You looked at him and blinked twice. "Yes Saltine Soldier?" You said. The brunette girl laughed. He rolled his eyes. "My name is Eren." He said. You looked around to see who asked. He kept looking at you. "And you are...?" You looked at him and gave him a look.

You grabbed your toolbox and started to walk away

You grabbed your toolbox and started to walk away. " I need you to eat if you haven't had anything. We have a extra breakfast burrito." Connie said going to the passenger seat of the car, grab a bag. You continued to walk away but then you felt a presence creeping up behind you. They softly grabbed your hand and pulled you into them. You look up. Connie. You were confused how he got from point A to point B so fast. "Can you eat for me? Please?" He said slowly turning you around. "Bro, just let me do my job. You wanted me here, I'm here." You said to him. You quickly turned back around and left.