Pleasure Over The Matter (NSFW)

The dinner was nothing short of uncomfortable. You didn't even care for Connie's mom apology, she'd go back to being who she was after a couple of days but at least you knew how to take her.

The entirety of the dinner Connie and Jacoby didn't talk to each other. And Jacoby didn't talk to you because he felt you didn't understand how it felt to him to be the one who's kept in the dark. And he's right you didn't, you didn't understand the least bit so you felt really bad.

Anytime Jacoby even talked, it was to take shots at Connie and Connie sat there and took them. But the time the old heads felt it was time to go to sleep, you said you'd handle it and washed the dishes, strictly to keep an eye on Jacoby and Connie's behavior with each other. As they helped you clean up, Jacoby saw the poem in Connie's back pocket. He was on 10 and he wasn't coming down anytime soon.

He snatched the poem from his back pocket. Connie whipped his body around. "You need a little help with this?" He asked, getting a lighter off the countertop. "Wait, Jah stop it- " "Naw, I ain't stopping SHIT, and YOU don't have the right to tell me to stop." He said looking at you to tell you to stay where you are.

Connie put his hands out toward Jacoby. "Jah *sniff* Jah... please- j-ust-" "Please WHAT?"Jacoby put the lighter to the paper. Connie bolted over to him, pushing him into the counter, trying to grab the poem from him. Jacoby tried pushing Connie off him but the struggle just ended with both of them on the floor, fighting for control, the poem left beside them.

You went over and snatched the poem from Jacoby's hand, it ripping in half as you tried to grab it. "Fuck..." you sighed as your jaw dropped slightly and Connie's eyes widened as he sat on top of Jacoby saw the ripped up poem looking back it him. Jacoby's eyes gave a saddened look to the poem, but quickly faded when he saw Connie was still on him.

He pushed him off and got up. "I hate what y'all have done to me." He uttered as he walked out of the room and went upstairs. You looked at the poem and took a deep breath. You could tape it up, it wasn't a complete lost cause. You looked down at Connie, who hands were shaking and had tears in his eyes. He covered his face and put his hand to the floor as he began to break down.

You sighed and sat on the floor next to him. "What's wrong, Connie?" You asked, making sure your body language was open and you were inviting so if he wanted to lay on you, he could. "I-I don't remember. *sniff* but that poem is proof-it's proof that what I've been feeling for him w-wasn't crazy, o-or unnatural, and I've lived it before. *sniff* Even if it was in a past life *snort* I lived it and I had no regrets... but I can't h-help that I don't. Remember! And I can't- I can't... help but be scared and ashamed knowing the facts-" He cried out, clutching his chest and attempting to rock himself.

"He isn't asking you to remember it. He's asking you to give it another chance and he is angry that you won't..." You asked sitting up and putting your arm around his back. " Why are you so afraid? You've once had the whole world, even if you don't remember, that's what you told me. And you told me you'd give it up, if you could have your fairytale ending. You read the poem, you love him with all your heart." You said.

"B-Because I- don't know how... I don't remember." He said. You moved his hands out of his face and made him look at you. "Yes you do. Do you expect me to believe you pieced together being bisexual with him laughing at a boner? You remember something." You said to him, wiping his eyes.

"*sniff* y-yeah. I remember I was afraid then. I don't remember anything else which MEANS SOMETHING-"

"It means you need to pick up your balls and accept him. That's what that means. It doesn't mean you need to remember, or run, or hide, or be ashamed, it means you need to be ok with it." You said to him. And suddenly he was at a loss for words and excuses and looked at the floor.