Chronicals pt.1

3 weeks later...
Jacoby's POV:

I woke up with a massive headache and a shoulder cramp that was going to give me hella problems today. Today was going to a bad day, I could feel it. And whenever I feel this way, I would go pester N/N and I would feel all better.

So yeah, this day is completely fucked.

I go to the kitchen, start up the coffee maker and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walk back to the kitchen and sat down in the chair I always do. Around this time Yolanda would've busted in, saying something completely out of pocket about someone else or on the phone with Tye. Or Y/N would've came in with her toolbox and her drill whirring. She probably would say around this time, "Let me see something real quick." As she marches into my room without permission to fuck with my shit.

I would walk in behind her and see her leaned over something or bent over. I would spit dirty talk, she would threaten to get her nail gun. She'd mumble 'vakabon' under her breath before going back to work. I'd sit on the bed and hand her the tools or quietly watch TV.

After she'd finish she'd scoot me over and laid down at the foot of the bed. Yolanda would come back after a while with food and come into the room to watch with us. If Tye was in town, we'd go downtown and see what was happening there.

But thats not happening today. This day is fucked.

Yolanda ain't busting in, she hasn't even answered none of my texts. And N/N has been a whole nother situation from the get-go. Quite honestly, I think she's taking this better than I am.

I drink my coffee and decide to check my phone. I don't check my phone for the first 30 minutes of the day so I can wake up properly. I got a message from Connie. It's from 6 am.

CON-MAN 😏:
Hey, if you have nothing to do today do you wanna come down to the track?
Y/N hasn't been herself lately and since she's been so busy working on our cars I'm guessing she hasn't been able to see you guys lately.
I invited Daysha too and she said she'd be there.

Oh Connie, you don't wanna know.

Jah😈:
That's not a good idea...

CON-MAN😏:
Why, did you piss them off?💀

Jah😈:
They're more than pissed off.

CON-MAN😏:
Did you try talking to them?

Jah😈:
Talking to them is not going to fix it.
Yolanda at least will get over it eventually.

CON-MAN😏:
What about Y/N?

Jah😈:
I think that's dead, Connie.

CON-MAN😏:
Only one way to find out 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Jah😈:
I think we're better off not being friends.

CON-MAN😏:
Are you doing better without her?

Jah😈:
Connie...

CON-MAN😏:
See you in an hour 😌.

This nigga can't read? I'm not going, it's a stupid idea. I dont regret what happened or what I said or did. Everything that happened was in due time. We were gonna break apart eventually.