Yet Red, you owe me a new baseball

I drew a character in my science class, and I automatically got an insperation for a new story, so I'm trying this out. Hope you like it, vote and comment!!!

 Warning: Mild swearing throughout the whole book.

Also many spelling mistakes. Point them out at your leisure if you'd like.

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                                      Cat calls are, officially, racist

                                                                      Chapter 1

 "Red! Get your ass over here we're going to be late!" I hear someone scream from the front entrance of my two story house.

I jump a mile in the air and whip my head towards where the voice came from. I sigh out of discouragement and grab by back pack from the floor and, with much difficulty, I get up from the very comfy sofa. I brush my short red hair with my fingers and pat down my bangs which are already poking me in the eyes.

"Red!" The voice yells again.

"Hold your tail Parker I'm coming!" I yell in return, holding back a growl.

Jesse Parker, better known as just Parker,  is my mom's best friend's son. We grew up together, but not as friends. Not even close.

Jesse and I, we never got along. I would always beat him at everything and I still do, in all things physical that is, not in popularity and dating and all that crap. Only the important stuff. I guess it's an ongoing rivalry about who's better than the other. In my books, I'm pretty sure I'm winning.

When I make it to the front entrance, I see Jesse leaning on the door with an annoyed look on his face. His short black hair is kind of messy and his bright emerald green eyes are glaring at the IPod in his right hand.

When I begin to walk towards him, Jesse's head shoots up and his glare is replaced with his usual smirk. "Finally, took you long enough." He picks up his bag from the floor and swings it over his shoulder effortlessly.

"Ha, yeah, it's my fault. I've been ready for the past half hour." I huff, following behind Jesse. "And Parker, pull up your pants. No one wants to see...that." I say, turning my nose up in the process.

"I think you're the only girl who doesn't want to see my ass, Red." Jesse laughs, giving me a wink and walks out the front door. "Oh, and you're one to talk. You wear floor length skirts all the time! That is not sexy."

"Well I'm not exactly trying to be sexy, now am I?" I roll my eyes and put my hand on the golden coloured door knob. "Bye mom, bye Mrs. Parker!" I call out.

"Bye Tyra!" Comes their reply.

Because my parents and Jesse's are extremely close, they decided to move in together after Jesse was born and my mother was still pregnant with me. I assume it was probably because two women helping each other out with two new born babies was probably a lot more efficient than a clueless husband and a very tired and annoyed wife.

"Red! You're like an 'effing turtle! Get your furry ass in my Jeep!" Jesse practically growls at me, narrowing his green eyes. Without saying another word, Jesse opens the driver door and starts his vehicle, letting the engine roar loudly.

            The cool September air blows around me calmly, making the smaller trees around our miniature village sway. I can't exactly feel the cold against my skin because of the higher body temperature werewolves generally have, but I'm sure it would be a nice sensation.