Oh, and can you make me eggs and bacon?

Chapter 22

Everything goes silent. You could hear a pin drop, that’s how quiet it is.

I stand there, glaring at Zane because that was definitely NOT the way I wanted to tell the pack about Jesse and I.

I glance at Jesse and he too is glaring at Zane. Wow, I guess we are a lot alike.

Someone coughs from behind me and I glance in the direction. Zane’s dad grins at me and I raise an eyebrow in his direction.

“Truthfully? I saw this coming.” He says with a small smile.

“So did I!” Someone from the crowd adds.

A lot of other people agree and I smirk because Matt was totally wrong.

“Oh yeah Matt, no one is going to believe us.” I say sarcastically while turning slightly to face him.

He growls but doesn’t move. It wouldn’t be a smart move anyway.

“Okay, we can celebrate this later, but first...” Alpha Arthur turns to face the tree outcasts. “...you must be chased out of Arizona.” He says with a nod. I silently cheer.

“Zane, Colton, Dylon, William and Joel, would you be so kind to make sure these men make it out.” He says while facing the crowd again.

Three more figures stand up and walk towards us. I smile slightly at them when they pass by. All five of them stand in front of Matt, his dad and Taylor looking very intimidating.

“Alright, we don’t have all day.” Zane shoves Matt and he stumbles from the unexpected attack-ish thing.

I smirk again and wave at them.

“Oh, and dad, Kane and Woods are probably gonna show up soon, they should be done with the Silverstar pack by now.” Zane says.

“Alright son, I’ll keep an eye out.” And with that, Zane and his boys turn wolf and lead the three out of our territory and out of Arizona.

“Um, Alpha Arthur, what about the rest of the Redrock pack?” I ask him while eyeing the other part of the group warily.

“Oh yes, I guess they don’t exactly have an Alpha anymore do they?” He chuckles slightly and looks at the crowd too. Many of the Redrock members look shocked, some look scared, some happy and some just completely lost.

“Oh! I have an idea!” Zane’s dad walks up to the front of the stage with a big smile on his face. “Due to the unlikely circumstances, I am willing to adopt you all into the Bluemoon pack because none of you actually knew about this evil scheme of theirs but, if you do betray this pack I will not hesitate to either kill you, or kick you out.” He says with a serious tone.

People start whispering and looking at Alpha Arthur. Even I’m surprised, Bluemoon has a thing for hating other packs, so we don’t usually mesh with strangers well. This would be a whole new pack if Redrock joined.

“So, for those who want no part of us,” He motions to the people on stage and or side of the crowd. “you may stand up and leave now.” No one moves. I don’t know if it’s because they are scared to move, or of it’s because they actually do not want to become loners.

“Alright then, to all the new comers, welcome to the Bluemoon pack!” People cheer and I smile slightly, this change might actually be good.

Someone put and arm around my shoulder and I look to my left to see Jesse standing there. I smile at him. “Hey Parker, what’s up?”
             “Hm, not much, how ‘bout you?” He asks me, a small smile on his lips.