Ay Captain

Chapter 15

I hate Jesse so much right now. I also hate facebook and texting, but mostly Jesse.

Why do I hate him right now? It's actually really simple. After the incident with Taylor, he posted as his Facebook status: Red just got screamed at by mommy, so did the new kid Taylor. Mommy dearest was not happy...what were those two doing? 

After about an hour, there was at least fifty comments on Jesse's status. I'm ruined. I'm going to have to cause some huge havoc or something to redeem myself.

Actually, that's not a bad Idea.

I pull out a sheet of paper from my math binder and start scribbling my ideas and organizing them into plans A, B and C. I give Jesse an evil grin, and he looks at me like I'm crazy. If only he knew.

"Red, what's up with that look?" Jesse whispers while looking back at Zane, and  quickly glances at Taylor who is sitting right behind him.

"Red, I don't like that look on you. It never ends well." Zane says with a frightened tremor in his voice.

Last time I needed revenge as sweet as this, I'm pretty sure I almost burnt the school down. What happened was that Dylon (remember him?) spread a rumour around the school that I was still a virgin (which isn't actually a rumour, but no one needs to know that). So during his gym class, I snuck into the guys changing room and placed a candle under his jeans so they'd catch on fire. I did that with his locker too...the school never figured out who did it but the fire also managed to burn his gym clothes (what werewolf opens they're locker, while they're naked, throws their clothes in without noticing smoke and fire spitting out of it? Like come on!) So he had to run to his car naked (okay, in his underwear) to go back home and get clothes because the rest of the guys were laughing too hard. It didn't take him long to figure out it was me.

Anyway, back to the present.

I turn and smile evilly at him too, even though I can't do anything against him.

"What's wrong with her?" Taylor whispers while leaning in to hear what we have to say.

I glare at him discreetly, but ignore him otherwise.

"Yes Tyra, what are you thinking about?" Matt asks from beside me in a mocking tone which pisses me off.

I flip him off and Matt's smirk disappears and is replaced by his own hateful glare.

"Red, that's offensive." Jesse says. I turn to face him and I smile sweetly. He tries to hide his grin, but it's not working very well.

I kick my feet up on the desk, placing my arms behind my head, and close my eyes. "Watch your back Parker, watch your back." I tell him with my eyes closed.

"You finally speak, and that's the one thing you say to me?"

I smile and grab the piece of paper from my desk. This is going to be good.

"Dude, I'd pack extra pairs of clothes from now on. Remember what happened to Preston?" Zane whispers in Jesse's ear.

"Yeah, and it was awesome." Jesse snorts and puts his hands behind his head. "I'm her lover, remember?" Jesse says with a sneer. "She won't do anything to me."

In my sudden rage, I angrily bring my feet back down and I menacingly glare at Jesse. If looks could kill, Jesse would be dust. This is giving me all the more reasons to continue on with my plan.

"What happened with Dylon?" Taylor asks. He's really trying to get in with my gang isn't he?

"Dude, you don't want to know." Zane says while shaking his head. He rests his forehead on his desk with his hands in front of him.