He can choose what to do

• Dedicated to To all my Fans and Readers! Thanks for all the support!

Chapter 24

"He can't come back! That's what being banished means! He can never return so why, only after a week, is he breaking what was bestrode upon him!" I scream out in frustration, throwing the letter on the floor.

"Red, I think we both know the answer to that question." Jesse murmurs in my ear. He tries to stay calm for me, but even I can feel the anger that wants to shoot out of him right now.

"Well what is it then Parker? Because unless it's a death sentence, there is no reason for him to be here." I snap at him.

Jesse sighs in frustration, both of our angers becoming dominant. "He wants power. He's coming back with the rogues to try and take over, and gain power. That's all he wants Red, power." Jesse growls.

"What does he expect us to do? Back down and give him the f-ing Alpha position or something, because his flimsy rogue pack won't do any good against us." Zane smashes his fist against the table in anger.

"Well, we don't know for sure how big the pack is now; I mean it has been over a month." My dad points out.

"Dad! You are not helping the situation!" I growl at him. My dad gives me an apologetic smile.

"I'll call a pack meeting for tomorrow so we can warn everyone. I want patrols running the boundaries twenty-four-seven for now on. Can you set that up for me Zane?" Alpha Arthur asks his son.

Zane nods his head but keeps his face emotionless.

"Alright, that's it. You guys can go now." Silently, Jesse, Zane and I turn around and head outside. Zane leaves to probably find Colton and Jesse and I walk hand in hand around the entrance of the forest, both lost in thought.

Jesse is the first to break the silence by punching a nearby tree that snaps in half on impact. "I can't believe that bastard is coming back!" He lets go of my hand and runs his hands through his hair in aggression.

"I know it looks bad, but it could be a bluff..." I trail off, not even believing my own words.

"Red, you and I know both know it was a threat. I can't believe him though! You're mine and no one else can prove it wrong!" Jesse yells in frustration and kicks another tree.

I lean against a firm looking truck, quite a distance away from the explosion waiting to happen. "I know I'm yours Parker, the dinner table even knows that I'm yours. It did have front row seats to you marking me." I say while trying to lighten the mood.

Jesse doesn't laugh but pounds another tree. I'm beginning to feel bad for them.

"Why are you so calm about this Red? He's pretty much coming here to torture you, aren't you going to freak out or something!" Jesse turns to face me, and I look up at the sky.

"I am scared Parker, but I'm not going to let it show. I need to be strong for these people because if I crumble, what will the rest of the pack think. But I could ask you why you're so angry." I look at Jesse again and I can see he's trying to get his anger in check.

"Because Red, I can't bear the thought of loosing you. If I can't protect you, I'll kill myself. I'm angry because mutt has a chance to take you away from me again, but I won't let that happen." Jesse's face looks murderously angry, and his eyes are filled with determination.

"And I won't let him touch you, because you're the one who's actually in trouble." I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his torso, leaning my head over his heart.

Jesse brings me closer to him and I sigh in content. "He'll never take this away from me..." I mumble into his chest.

Jesse chuckles and draws circles around my back. "You know Red, I'm glad you're not human."