I think I need a ride

I guess that's how I'd picture Parker. Sorry for the really square picture.

Chapter 2                 

I’m waving goodbye to Meredith when someone grabs my hand and drags me backwards. I look up to come face to face with an extremely pissed off Jesse

“Parker, why’s there smoke coming out of your ears bro?” I ask him with a sneer.

He doesn’t answer me, only glares daggers in my direction. I frown slightly before he pushes me into his jeep and slams the door in my face. He still doesn’t say a word when he too gets in the car and drives off.

“Parker, you don’t grab a girl, drag her into your car so you can give her the silent treatment. What are you, like five? Seriously, what did I do this time?” I ask after five minutes of complete silence and build up tension.

“What did you do? Please, like you don’t know.” Jesse scoffs, speaking for the first time since this morning.

“No, I don’t know, so why don’t you enlighten me.” I say sarcastically while I wiggle my fingers and make a semi circle around my face as if re-enacting sparkles

“Fine, you know what? Why don’t you ask the pile of dust you left on the floor after killing Stone’s baseball?” Jesse glares at the road, but I know it’s directed towards me.

“I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but baseballs don’t talk, especially dead ones.” I say sarcastically, giving him a bored look.

Jesse stops the car, almost making me fly through the window since I’ve oh-so-smartly forgotten to put my seat belt on.

“What can’t you get through your thick skull Red? You pretty much rubbed it in the humans’ faces that you’re different. What kind of girl can bust a friking baseball? No one that’s normal! And not to mention you showed disrespect to Stone by completely ignoring him and breaking his baseball. Red, you can’t do that!” Jesse looks at me with hard eyes. I glare back at him, refusing to back down now.

“Yes Mom.” I spit.

Jesse’s eyes turn dark from anger and he lets a vicious growl slip “You are not taking this seriously!” He almost screams. “You don’t get that you just showed your heightened strength to humans, which is against the rules. And to top it off, you completely ignored Stone while being your smart ass self! Disrespect is bad, Red, BAD! Why can’t you listen to me for once in your damn life?”

“First of all, how the hell did you hear all this?” I say, putting a finger up.

“Well, gossip moves around the school fast, which is exactly why you can’t prance around breaking things that a human wrestler can’t break.”

“And second of all,” I say, flipping my second finger up. “you are not the boss of me.”

              “I’m older than you, which means when no one is around, yeah, I am the boss of you.” He smirks.

               I growl in frustration. “I barley listen to my mother, never mind you! I’m walking the rest of the way home.” I open the door and jump out as quickly as possible.

“Red, get your ass back in my Jeep.” He growls while reaching to grab me.

“No.” I say simply before slamming the door on his fingers. Oops.

 “AH!” Jesse yells in pain. His fingers are caught between the door and the thing the door closes on. Even from my point of view it looks like it hurt. “You bitch!”