Okay, you heard the girl Red, off we go!

Chapter 30

Arriving at the pack house felt like coming home from a long vacation. The feeling where you just want to run in your bedroom, lay face first in our pillow and smell the familiar scent of home.

Home, this is what this place is and never again am I leaving and if Zane kicks me out, well I'll go ninja on his ass or something, I don't know but I'm not leaving.

"TYRA!" I'm attacked by three people, my best friends in the world. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a werewolf, I would be flat on my butt.

"Where were you?" "Where did you go?" "Never make us worry again." All the questions came out at the same time and I smile at them.

"Well, I was a few towns away actually, just chilling in the forest. I got kicked out of the house for a few days." I say with a small smirk. I can hear someone groan from behind me and I bet twenty bucks it was Zane.

"Why did you get kicked out?" Missy and Kristen both ask at the same time.

I look up at Jesse and he shrugs knowing what I want confirmation on. I look over my shoulder at Zane who only gives me a 'you better know what you're doing or their dead' look.  I smile at him and look back at my friends.

"To explain to you that, I'm going to have to tell you a secret and you can't freak out or tell anyone about it." I warn my three best friends.

"Secret? I thought we told each other everything." Missy points out and I smile sadly at them.

"This isn't your 'I stole twenty bucks from my mom's purse yesterday' kind of secret, and it's not only mine either. But the others I share it with have agreed to give you a chance." I step back into Jesse's arms while my friends give me a confused look.

"You guys aren't like, the mafia right. Or murderers?" Meredith asks warily.

I look up at Jesse with a small smile. "I don't know, can you really consider us murderers? It was, after all, for the good of the pack." Jesse chuckles and pulls me closer.

"Nah, still counts, we killed people for a good cause, of course." Someone from behind me, I think Cole, says like we're talking about the weather.

I give my friends a sheepish smile while they give me expressions of absolute horror. "Guys, we're not part of the Mafia, and we just kind of had a mini war, no biggy really, but that's not what I want to tell you. The truth is," I take a deep breath as Jesse's hold around me tightens. "I'm a werewolf."

Everything goes completely silent, even the trees have stopped swaying to the sound of the wind. I look at my friends and give them a small smile to tell them I'm not kidding.

"You're joking right? Like a werewolf? That's almost..." Missy stumbles on her words.

"I believe it." Kristen pips in and I smile at her. "Tyra wouldn't lie about something like this, and it makes sense like she's unbelievably strong, loves the forest, is a extremely fast runner all while she's the laziest person I know." Kristen says with a shrug.

"Hey! I resent that!"

"Nah, it's true." Jesse says.

I elbow him in the ribs and he groans and bends down slightly but since I'm in his arms, it doesn't really work.

"Prove it then, show us you're a werewolf." Meredith says with her arms crossed.

"Fine." I shrug as I pull out of Jesse's arms. "Okay everyone except you," I point to Jesse. "I might need your back up, but everyone else turn around." I hear many aww's of disappointment and groans.