Okay, so who wants cake?

Boring chapter, sorry DX

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

“Mom, dad, can I please go to the fair tomorrow to celebrate Kristen, Missy and Meredith’s birthday, please?” I beg my parents who are happily watching T.V.

“Tyra, you know you’re grounded from hanging out with friends.” My mom reminds me.

“Yeah, I know, but a birthday only happens once every year mom. Once every year.” I enfaces. “Please let me go, I’ll go on my knees and beg if I have to just please let me go.” I say.

“Tyra, you put a giant hole in our wall.” My dad says without taking his eyes off the T.V.

I really hope Parker isn’t going to come down stairs right now. I go down on my knees in front of my parents “Please, please, please, please, please, please—”

“Okay, okay you can go just please stop saying please.” My dad says.

I hop up from my begging position. “Thanks you, thank you so much!” I hug my parents in turn and run upstairs to finish wrapping presents.

Half way up, I run right into Jesse. I stumble back a few steps, but regain my posture quickly. “Look where you’re going Parker.”

“What were you doing down there on youe knees Red?” Jesse asks.

“I was begging.” I tell him, a hand on my hip.

“Begging? The fearless Tyra Red, begging?” Jesse says in mock surprise.

I take an angry step towards him and Jesse backs up automatically with his hands raised in surrender. “Yeah okay, I get it I’ll shut up. Jeez, touchy subject.” Jesse says with a smirk.

I push him out of my way and he falls on his butt while I keep walking towards my room. “Hey! That wasn’t very nice of you Red!” Jesse calls out from the floor.

I turn to face him. “When are you going to learn Parker, I’m not a nice person.” I say with the sweetest smile I can come up with.

“Yeah, I realized a while ago.” He mumbles.

“Then when are you going to learn your lesson?” I turn around and head to my room to finish wrapping three gifts for tomorrow.

*   *   *

“Oh! Let’s go on that ride again!” Meredith says while pointing towards the fastest roller coaster in the whole park.

“Uh, no. I almost threw up on that ride, never again!” Exclaims Missy, vigorously waving her arms around.

“Well you don’t eat pizza right before going on a ride like that in the first place.” Meredith counters.

“Hey, why don’t we go on the drop of doom?” I say before Missy could whip up some sort of comeback.

“Sure, I’m down.” Kristen says with a shrug.

“Yeah, me too, as long as Missy hasn’t eaten anything.” Meredith says with a smirk. Missy glares daggers in her direction and I can’t help but roll my eyes.

“Come on girls, it’s your birthday party, no fighting.” I say while I grab Missy and Meredith’s arms.

“Fine.” They agree at the same time.

We got in line and only wait about five minutes before we are allowed on the drop of doom.

Let’s just say after the ride was done; my ears were ringing from all the screaming and I was more than grateful that I wore pants today.