Chapter 1: Expecting Soon

Multiple POVs
George's POV

I've noticed the last 8 months that my swan form of a stomach as gotten bigger along with my human one as well. But my swan one was 10x bigger, I guess I'm going to be laying eggs instead of giving birth which is a plus. Sometimes I would have extreme pains like something was kicking against me. Quackity would always come with different tummy patting patterns, it would calm me down instantly. Whenever I tried doing that when I was in pain, it would backfire instantly. I would instantly turn into a swan and cry.

I never learn my lesson, I keep trying and trying to see if it would change but it wouldn't. One more couldn't hurt right? My stomach started kicking again, I tap in one of the patterns Quackity did. Just like before the pain intensified, my body gets sent into shock because of the pain. I turn into a swan and cry, next thing I knew I saw Quackity rushing to me. He sat near me and eased the pain enough for me to transform into a human.

He then does a different pattern then I did and the pain went away. I lay back on his chest, "How do you even do that?" I asked. "I can sense their emotions. I then go in the pattern that soothes them," he replied. I huff, "Why don't they let me sense it?" I asked. He chuckled and rubbed my stomach. I then kiss his jaw line and he chuckles.

"Can I see the others please?" I asked. He looked a little upset by my question. He's so overprotective... "They won't hurt me," I said with soft eyes. He sighed and nodded his head, I smiled and got up. He followed behind keeping near me as always. I then walk into the living room where I see Sapnap, I come from behind and hug him. He places a hand on my right arm, "Hi Georgy," he said sweetly. "Hi sappy," I replied, I kissed his cheek and backed away from him.

I noticed Quackity was growing hostile so I backed away. Sapnap growled back, showing his superiority to Quackity. He scoffed and looked away, I then kissed both of his cheeks and made my way to the garden. Is he here? I go near the sliding door and I don't see him. I let out a hum and walked to Dream's room. I knock on the door and Dream answers, once he notices it's us, he smiles. He opened the door so we can come in, I saw Karl in the bed. I then sit beside him, he noticed my presence and turned over to look at me.

He smiled and I returned it, I then smelled the scent of strawberries coming from him. No way is he? He then nods and I smiled while giggling. I can tell Quackity smelled the scent too and he immediately calmed down. I then get in the covers and lay with Karl, he had a big hoodie over him like I do. I look over at Quackity and he seems alright with it. I then lay my head on Karl's chest, feeling his heart beat. He purred softly and I just smiled while chirping with him.

I then noticed that Sapnap walked in as well. He joined all of us in the room. I then slowly start to doze off, I'm always so tired nowadays... I yawn and nuzzle into Karl. He then ran his hands through my hair and I fell asleep.

Karl's POV

I felt George's breathing steady as he fell asleep. He'll need the energy.... I noticed that Quackity wasn't hostile, is it because of my scent? I can tell Sapnap noticed it too, George smells like peaches. I giggle and all eyes turn back to me. I noticed that some features of George started changing. His brown and blue eyes turned gold with a hint of blue, green, orange and purple in each of them. His feathers are even more fluffier than when I last saw him so he's expecting soon.

I'll be around 2 weeks after him, I'm kinda scared in full honesty. Then I suddenly stop in my tracks when I'm hit with a different smell. The smell of... raspberries, I quickly shoot my head over to Quackity. I look at his stomach and sure enough he has gotten bigger. I let out a hum and I can tell the other two noticed as well. Quackity then looked around at all of us staring at him, "What?" He asked with a giggling looking at all of us.

"Come join the pregnant squad bub," I said patting the available spot on the bed. He sighed and walked over, "Whatever, this is dumb," he said getting in the covers. Dream and Sapnap chuckle, I lay on my back wrapping my arms around my two lovers. I pull Quackity closer to me and kiss his cheek. He's acting like a child who's mother won't stop smothering him in front of his whole school.

I just giggle and keep smothering him, I watch at his expression. He had a pouty grumpy face but he didn't fight against me so I kept going. "I get no kisses back?" I asked with a pout. He rolled his eyes and gave me a kiss then leaned into my chest. He closed his eyes and slowly dozed off. I giggle in response, I don't feel tired so I'm not going to sleep. "You aren't tired hun?" Sapnap asked. "No I'm alright," I replied.

I turn into a sheep, wiggling my way out of their grips. I then walk over to Sapnap and Dream, Dream picks me up and my bells ring as he did so. "You look like a children's stuffed animal, look at you so cute," Dream said nuzzling my nose against his. I let out a sheep noise and Dream cradled me like a baby. "I'm not a baby," I huffed. He chuckled, "You'll always be my baby then," he replied. If I was human, a blush would've creeped across my face.

My ears start moving on it's own so did my tail but I just looked away. Dream giggled and tickled my stomach, I let out a sheep sound in response. "Am I third wheeling now?" Sapnap said. I look over and he had his body slanted with his arms crossed. "I'm transforming now," I said warning Dream. I transform into a human and Dream holds me bridal style. "Aren't I heavy?" I asked. He shook his head, "Not at all," he replied.

I smiled, I hopped down from his arms, my bells ringing as I go. I then walk over to Sapnap wrapping my arms around him. He holds me and smiles, I smother him with kisses on his face. "Hi shorty," I said jokingly. He scoffed, "Okay ruin the moment Karl," he replied. Dream and I laughed as he rolled his eyes. Dream then comes from behind and hugs the both of us. "Hi shorties," he says while kissing our foreheads. "You're just a lamppost!" I replied.

Dream then broke out into a wheeze and Sapnap chuckled. I giggled as well then I broke out into a laugh. "I think we should go in the living room before we bother those two," Dream said out of breathe. "Yeah," I replied with a laugh. We all walked out of the room and sat in the living room. "Today is Saturday right?" I asked. Sapnap nodded his head and I sighed as Dream picked up the remote. This man loves his football... I turn into a sheep and lay down.

"Now you're tired?" Sapnap asked. "I'm not tired!" I yelled. "Aww you're so cute when you're angry," Sapnap cooed going to pet me. I was about to bite him but he pulled away, "No touch for you," I huffed getting up and laying on Dream's lap. Dream chuckled and pet my fur putting on his game. Screw Sapnap... I'm not tired... I let out a yawn and close my eyes. "Told you," Sapnap said. "Fuck off," I replied before falling asleep.

Karlnapitywasfound (Parent AU) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें