Chapter 11.5: One more Day

One more chapter of daycare. You all liked it! So I'm giving you some more! You'll get another Aiko PoV. Aiko goes by she/her/hers/him/he/his :D

Multiple POVs
Aiko POV

This week is my last week of daycare. The days go by so fast... Today is already the last day... I don't wanna leave Alexis... I truly do love him... "Everyone ready and dressed for daycare?" Mommy asked. "Yeah!" We all said. "Are you guys excited, it's your last day!" Mommy said excitingly. All of them shouted yeah except me. I saw mommy look at me, "How about you guys go to the bus and meet daddy?" She said walking over to me.

They all ran off while Mommy picked me up. "What's wrong? You look sad today," she said brushing my hair out of my eyes. I started to tear, "I don't wanna stop going to daycare!" I choked. "Why what's wrong?" She asked patting my back a bit while walking over to the kitchen. "I don't wanna leave Alexis," I said rubbing my eyes. "Oh, I understand," she said, she then let out a hum. "How about we convince daddy and papa to let you keep going to daycare," mommy said.

"Really?" I sniffled. She then nodded her head and passed me a sippy cup with water. I drank from the sippy cup while I started to calm down a bit. She rubbed circles around my back, "They'll say yes, don't worry," she said reassuring me. I nod my head and finish the rest of my bottle. I hand it back to mommy, "Thank you," I said, resting my head on her shoulder. "You're welcome baby," she said, she then lifted me up above her and started doing mini push ups with me.

I giggled as she did so she then touched our noses together and nuzzled against mine. I return the nuzzling back to her. After a little bit she stopped then kissed both of my cheeks, "Such a pretty baby girl I have," she said causing me to giggle. I like being called a she, especially when I wear a skirt. It feels great! She giggled and walked outside with me. She walked over to the bus and placed me on daddy's lap. "Seems like you're driving with me Aiko," he chuckled. He put the seatbelt on both of us.

I then watched mommy give daddy a kiss before she looked back and waved at all of us. We all waved her back as she left the bus. Daddy then closed the door and started to drive to daycare. I saw the road a bit as we did and it looked nice. I then saw the elementary school that we'd see before our daycare. "Daddy, will that be our elementary school?" I asked. He looked over, "If you wish for it to be, then it can," he said looking back down at me before going back to the road.

I let out a hum as daddy entered the parking lot of the daycare. He stopped the bus, opened the door for us to get out before attending to himself and I. When everyone got out he closed their door before opening our door. He picks me up and steps out with me in his hands. He closed the door behind him and walked over to the entrance. Since we are too short to reach the door handle, he has to do it. They all walk inside while daddy holds the door open for them.

When Ash, the last one to enter, goes in then daddy follows after. Some walked while some ran to the door where we have daycare. Sofie opened up the door for all of us to come in. They all ran inside and started playing while daddy was walking over to the door with me in his arms. Once he walked all the way inside he rest me down on the ground. He then ran his hands through my hair and I just looked up at him with a smile. "Bye-Bye I'm off Aiko," he smiled and I nodded my head, "Bye daddy!" I replied.

He stood up, "I'm off!" He yelled. "Bye daddy!" We all yelled. "Aiko!" I heard my name being called. I look over to find Alexis running over to me. "C'mon let's play together!" He said taking my hand. He dragged me away and I giggled as I followed him. He took me over to the tunnel that would lead into the slide. We sit down across from each other and I can tell he was nervous but why? "Alexis? Are you okay?" I asked tilting my head with a worried tone. "A-Ah yes, just nervous is all.." He replied rubbing the back of his neck while avoiding eye contact.