Chapter 10: Shopping Spree

Multiple POVs
Quackity's POV

I've thought of several names for my children. I decided to name the one with golden eyes Ayden Claude Xander Sapnap-Taken-Jacobs-Quackity-Davidson. The green eyes, Valentina Bella Elia Sapnap-Taken-Jacobs-Quackity-Davidson. The orange eyes, Ash Jasper Belén Sapnap-Taken-Jacobs-Quackity-Davidson. The red eyes, Ruby Marlene Ariel Sapnap-Taken-Jacobs-Quackity-Davidson. The blue eyes, Kai Gustavo Azul Sapnap-Taken-Jacobs-Quackity-Davidson. The orange and red eyes, Ember Rosalie Ávila Sapnap-Taken-Jacobs-Quackity-Davidson. The gold and green eyes, Cole Jackson Dani Sapnap-Taken-Jacobs-Quackity-Davidson. The orange and blue eyes, Amira Jewel Castel Sapnap-Taken-Jacobs-Quackity-Davidson.

A mouthful I know. It's been two weeks since I had them and they've been acting a bit differently. I know kids are growing and developing but sometimes they seems to be in pain. I look at my children as they layed down on the bed. They all seperated each other from one another and I wonder why. They usually are close together... "Mis amors, you alright?" I asked petting Ash. He let out a low chirp of tiredness, I'm extremely concerned now.

I was about to call for Sapnap before I saw Ash start to burst into a huge flame. I was startled so I back up a bit. The flames died down after a bit to reveal this tan skinned boy with curly raven hair. His golden eyes sparkled even brighter than before. I was shocked, he then made grabby hands towards me. I sit up and pick him up and he immediately latches onto me. I then see Valentina burst into flames and the rest of them followed.

"Sapnap!" I yelled. "Yo?" He asked walking through the door. He saw all of them and immediately rushed over. I start to feed all of them in pairs, starting with Ash and Valentina. After 20 minutes of feeding all of them, they slowly started falling asleep. I rest them back on the bed and look at all eight of my children. I have to go shopping for them but I wonder what they would want to wear. I'll get a few shirts, pants and skirts for them, I'll then let them pick what they want. I get up from my sitting position and walk over to my dresser.

"Alexis, what are you doing?" Sapnap asked. "I'm going shopping for them," I said grabbing a some pants. I grabbed a pair of dark blue jean shorts and black knee high stockings. I then grab my wallet with my credit card in it and rush over to Dream's room. "Karl!" I said his head spiked up from his bed. "Wanna go children shopping with me?" I asked. He immediately got up and started dressing himself.

"George!" I yelled. "Over here!" He replied. I walk over in the kitchen and see him eating a bowl of fruit. "Wanna go children shopping?" I asked. George quickly nodded his head and went in my room to go change. I grab my car keys along with Karl's from off of the counter. When Karl walked over I threw him his keys. He caught it with one hand and then walked over to the shoe rack. I walk over and grab my ankle length high heels boots.

I then walk over to the coat rack and grab a black fur jacket. I throw it over myself and waited by the door. Karl had a purple crop top long sleeves hoodie with white stripes on it. He wore a white flowy and fluffy skirt with frills at the bottom along with a knee length white socks. He then put on purple and white sneaker heels. "Do you have a rubber?" Karl asked. I take one from off of my wrist and give it to him. He then puts his back length curly brown hair in a messy bun. I let out a hum and let my lava hair flow making it longer.

I grow it all the way to my lower thigh and I slick it back from in front of my face. I then turn the lava hair into my regular raven black curly hair and it falls perfectly. I then see George walk over in a white crop top with a red outline of '404' on it. He had a red mini skirt with his white thigh-high, high heel boots. He had his white glasses over his hair which was in a high ponytail. It fell down on his lower back. "Y'all ready?" I asked. They nodded their heads, "We'll be back!" I yelled.