Chapter 7: George's Hatchlings

George's POV

I've been laying on my eggs for about a month, they should be hatching sometime soon. I hope very soon, I want to be able to move around again. I let out a sigh, "You doin' alright Gogy?" I heard a voice ask. I look over and it's Dream's voice, I smile, "Yes I'm alright, just a bit tired," I replied. He let out a hum, I then heard the noise of a baby sheep. I look at Dream closely and I find Fumihiro on him.

"Seems like he's a daddy's boy," I said the last part with a hum. Dream just chuckled at the statement, "Quackity said the same thing," he said. "Speaking of Quackity, how is he?" I asked. "Oh he gave birth already, his appearance changed quite a bit so you'll be surprised when you see him," Dream explained. "Oh?" I asked. He nodded and walked over to me. "That's good," I replied.

I then heard a crack, I immediately look over at the noise and it's one of the eggs. I get off of my eggs and watched the one that was hatching. They broke through the egg after a couple of tries and they looked beautiful. They were a white swan with yellow tips, green eyes and magma horns. I then walk over to them and snuggle them, giving them a bit of my warmth. Once they warmed up a bit, they let out a low chirp and their horns turned into fire.

This one seems to be a lively chick, I giggle. I then hear another crack, which causes me to look over in the direction of the noise. Another egg is hatching, I look at it closely just in case they need any help. After a few seconds they come out of the egg. This one was just a pure white swan like me but they had orange and brown eyes. I walk over to them and snuggle up to them. They stayed near me collecting some warmth. I then hear them let out a high pitched chirp. Seems like this one is a girl and the one before is a boy.

I then watch her walk over to her brother and snuggle up to him. I smile but then I was interrupted by another crack. I whip my head over and found two more eggs hatching. I look at the both of them and after a few seconds they come out of the egg. The first one to come out was a yellow swan with white tips at the end, blue and green eyes with magma horns. Their fur is also very fluffy like a sheep. Same thing with the other 3 but not as fluffy as theirs.

The second one to hatch was a yellow duck with orange eyes. They're like Sapnap and Quackity mixed. They then let out a little sneeze causing their feathers to fluff up and when they did it turned to fire. After they calmed down a bit they returned to normal. "Oh wow," I said. I then walk over to both of them, giving some of my body warmth. I heard the yellow chick let out a high pitched chirp while the other let out a low pitched one. Once the yellow swan was warn enough, his horns lit on fire.

Seems like another boy and girl, I let out a hum. They both get up and walk over to their siblings. I looked at the last egg and it indeed was cracked but it seems like they can't get out on their own. I walked over to the egg to make sure my judgement is correct. I look inside and find them sleeping, seems like the effort to breaking the egg was a waste for them. I let out a laughy sigh, "They fell asleep while trying to break the egg," I said to Dream.

Dream chuckled, "Do I leave them in there?" I asked. "You have to leave them for now," he replied. I then heard the baby start to chirp. They fluffed up their feathers and looked up at me. They then pecked at the egg and got out, they then layed near me. I giggle, this one had pure white fluffy fur, they were a swan like me. They let out a little sneeze and they flared up, fire surrounded them. After they calmed down the fire retracted.

So all of them have fire properties, fluffy hair and is either a swan or a chick. I smile and walk over to the rest of them while the white one follows me. I lay in the center as they cling onto me for body warmth. I then hear the sound of a baby sheep, I look over and it's Fumihiro. He jumps down from Dream's arms and lands on the bed. He walks over to us and looks at all of us. I'm guessing he hasn't seen baby chicks before. He examines the white swan with yellow tips and flaming horns.

He let's out a low chirp and looks up at Fumihiro. He gets up and seperates himself from us so Fumihiro can examine him. After a bit of examining Fumihiro recognized his brother. He laid down near him and nuzzled against him. The baby chick seems unfazed by all of this. I should probably name all of them but I don't know what. For now I'll leave it, I'm a bit tired today. I close my eyes and slowly doze off to sleep.

(Y'all get to name them again. So come up with some good shit or I will never let you name these eggs ever again. 😃)