Chapter 13: Fun Day

Recommended by:

Dikkota's POV

I was sitting on my bed reading a physics book when I heard my door open. I glance up to see dad walking in, "There you are Dikkota," he smiled. I let out a hum, "You were looking for me?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, did you forget it was your day to go out today?" He asked. Oh yeah, every weekend our parents take one of us out to anywhere we want to go. I'm surprised they even want to take me out. I usually only want to go to museums or anything that improves my knowledge.

I guess I'll go somewhere fun... "Yeah, I almost did," I replied to the statement from earlier. "Where do you want to go?" He asked. "Water park," I replied marking the page of my book then putting it down. "Really?" He asked. "Yes, I'm positive," I replied getting off of my bed. "Alright then, get ready," he said walking out and closing the door behind him. I walk over to my draw and grab a blue and green swim trunks. I open the one above and grab a blue shirt with white faded flowers.

It was a Hawaiian shirt... I walk over to my bed and rest down the clothes I'm going to change into. I remove my blue polo shirt and throw it into the wash bin. I then put on the Hawaii shirt afterwards. Once I was finished with that I removed my brown shorts and put on my swim trunks. I look like one of those dads from those weird cartoon tv shows that I see my siblings watching. I switch out my socks for sandals and walk out of my room.

I walk into my bathroom and grab a towel, I then walk out and grab a few other things I need. Extra clothes, sunglasses, usually things. After I was done grabbing all the items I need I put them in a backpack. I then walk out of my room, down the hallway all the way to the elevator and I step inside. I press the button taking me to the first floor, the doors close behind me and it takes me down. After a few seconds, I'm taken down to the ground floor and I walk out once the doors opened.

I walk a bit further into the kitchen and I didn't see anyone as yet. It's not a first time, I walk over to the fruit basket that was high up on the counter. I let out a sigh and use my wings to help me reach what I wanted. I grab an apple and glide down towards the sink to wash it. I turn on the faucet, rinse the apple, turn off the faucet and then take off the sticker seal. I glide down to the ground and walk over to the trash bin. I throw the sticker away before taking a bite of my apple.

A few seconds later I heard the elevator door open, I look over to reveal mother and father. I walk over and put myself in their line of sight. "Oh? Were you waiting here Dikkota?" Mom asked walking out the elevator with dad. I nodded my head in response since my mouth was full. "I'm sorry, you hungry? Want anything?" He asked walking towards me and I shook my head. My mom was wearing blue swim trunks with the same blue hawaiian shirt as me. My dad was wearing the same but his trunks and shirt was green.

I bit down into my apple again. He ruffled up my hair before moving into the kitchen. "I'll get the car ready," dad said walking over to the entrance. I watched as he left and I walked over to one of the stools on the island counter. The reason why it's so quiet is because one, they are either asleep or two they went out with their parent. Sometimes we all go on trips together but they mainly take us individually or by duos. It's so they can make memories with us and we can have memories of them.