Chapter 3: Baby Mamas

Multiple POVs
Karl's POV

For the past week all George did was eat, sleep, bathe and lay on his eggs. I understand you have to lay on them for about 2 weeks but it gets so boring. I'm honestly surprised he isn't ready to bite our hands when we get near his eggs but he does shoot a glare from time to time. I walk into Dream's room and I see George laying on his eggs.

"Aww look at the baby mama!" I cooed walking over to him. I climb on the bed and turn into a sheep, "Hi baby, are you doing alright?" I asked. "Yes I'm alright thank you," George replied. I just lay there and admire his beauty. His beautiful white wings, his blue and brown glittering eyes, his feathers look so neat and organised. I just realized I'm fangirling over my own mate, I chuckle to myself.

"What's funny?" George asked. "I caught myself fangirling about how pretty you are," I said with a giggle. "Oh, thank you..." George replied looking away from me. I can tell he's embarrassed by my remark, I chuckle even more. I lay in the nest with George, it was big enough for all of us to lay in. I face George, making sure that we are face to face. I nuzzle into him and he just allows me to do what I want.

I snuggle into him for a long while, I'm a lovable creature and it's hard for me to resist. I then hear movement in the hallway, I glance over and see it's Dream and Sapnap. I then tilt my head, "Where's Quackity?" I asked. "Sleeping," Sapnap replied, they both walked over to us. Dream pet me while Sapnap pet George. George let's out a chirp and I let out a sheep noise. Dream then picks me up and cradles me like a baby.

He rubs my stomach and showers me in kisses. I giggle and nuzzle into his chest, "You alright?" He whispered to me. "Yes," I replied. He let out a hum and continued to shower me in affection. I'm a special type of sheep, the one that requires affection. If I don't get enough then I will tend to grow sad or pouty. It doesn't happen often because people naturally feel attracted to me.

It's almost like a little charm I have. "I'm turning human," I warned Dream. I turn into a human and I snuggle into his neck. He continues to rub my stomach, I decide to shower him with affection too. I kiss his neck, jawline and collar bone, he let's off a little chuckle. "Want anything little mama?" Dream asked. "Little mama?" I asked. "You're a baby mama too," Dream chuckled. My cheeks then flushed, "Anything is fine," I said sheepishly.

He let out a hum and carried me out to the kitchen.

George's POV

I wasn't in pain anymore from the birth which is good. I feel Sapnap pet my feathers, I let out a little chirp and he let's out a hum. "You alright baby?" He asked. "Yes, I'm alright," I replied. He then bent down and kissed the top of my head. If I was human I would be blushing right now... I fluff up my feathers a bit and look away from him. He chuckles and continues to pet my fur.

"You're so pretty," Sapnap complimented. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself," I joked. He chuckled and continued to keep his eyes on me. I let out a content sigh, I was happy, I was calm. I knew I wasn't going to sleep for a long while so the company is nice.

Karl's POV

Dream rest me down on the counter and prepared a fruit bowl for me. I like fruits very much, it's one of my favorite things to eat. I transform into the human so it's just me sitting on the countertop. He hands me the bowl of fruits and I eat them. They taste so sweet, "Thank you!" I said with a smile. "No worries," he said laying the top half of him on the counter, watching me.

"Say ahh," I said. "Ahh," he said opening his mouth. I then take a grape and put it in his mouth. He closes his mouth and chews it, I then pop a pineapple slice in my mouth. I continue to eat the bowl of fruit, I can't say this enough it taste too good. I place a hand on my cheek and enjoy all of them. I then hear Dream chuckle, I then glance over in his direction. I let out a giggle, I then put an apple slice near his mouth. He opens it and takes the slice, I then continue to eat the bowl again.

I finish the bowl and place it on the counter. Dream takes it and places it in the sink. He then turns on the facet and begins to wash it. I swing my legs on the counter and hum a tune. After a few seconds I yawn and turn into a sheep. I hear my bells ring through my ears. It's very soothing... I then feel someone pick me up, I open my eyes to see it's Dream. I let out a tired sheep sound, he walks over to the couch, lays on his back with me on top his chest.

I can hear his heart beat and his chest movements are very soothing. I yawn again and slowly close my eyes, I then fall asleep.

I had a dream where I was in the house. I saw 3 baby lambs surrounding me. They were laying near my stomach, sleeping. They looked so cute, I then hear someone walk in. It was Dream, he walks over and pets all of us. I hear them let out little baby lamb noises. They were too cute, I can't! I'm having a cuteness overload over here. I then see one of them open their eyes. They shake their fur a bit and slowly get up.

They then walk over and lay on top of me instead of near my stomach. I giggle and I hear Dream chuckle. The others then slowly wake up behind them. Now we are in a room full of noisy lambs. I smile and look at all of them, they had pure white fur. One had brown horns, another had light brown horns and the last one had a mix of both.

"Ma~" I heard one of them say. "I'm here," I replied. I then hear them jump around, and walk around. I smile as I bask in the cuteness of my babies.