Chapter 9: Quackity's Hatchlings

Quackity's POV

Having to watch over eggs is boring as fuck I'll admit it. I just want them to hatch already, I wanna see my beautiful baby chicks. I make a pouty face as I play with the fire that surrounded my naked body. I liked having no clothes on, it's freeing. Since I have a fire that covers my valuables, it doesn't really matter to me. The fire was really fun to play with anyway, I'm kinda glad for this.

I then hear a crack, it startled me. I look over at where I heard the sound come from. It was from my eggs, I then take a closer look and see one of the eggs is turning into obsidian. "Sapnap!" I yelled, keeping my eyes on my egg. I then heard him walk up to the door, he opens it, walks inside and closes the door behind him. He then fully examined the situation. He sped walk towards me and sat on the ground near the eggs.

I then watched the rest of the eggs turn into obsidian. "Holy..." I said in amazement but mainly confusion. I then saw a purple streak run down one of the eggs, like it was hatching. A few cracks later I see a baby chick merge from the egg. They were on fire but their yellow beak and legs were visible. I then watched as they opened their eyes, I then see their eyes are gold. They also shine brighter then the fire surrounding them.

I then watched as the other eggs one by one started to hatch and they all looked the same. They only thing that seperated them was their eyes. The first one had glowing gold eyes, the second glowing green, the third glowing orange, the fourth glowing red, the fifth glowing blue, the sixth glowing orange and red, the seventh glowing gold and green and the eighth golden orange and golden blue. I was in shock, I sat up quickly looking at all my babies.

They then noticed the sudden movement and looked over. The moment they looked at me they started chirping. They then get out of their eggs and waddle over to me. I honestly couldn't believe it, all eight of my babies are here. I was about to cry but I held it in. I then hold my hands out so they can walk on it, all of them fit in my hands perfectly. I then used my thumb to gently pet one of them. I then fall back on the bed, lying down on my back. I then rest all my chicks on my chest and watched as they moved around.

I then notice Sapnap laying on the pillow beside me. He then pulled me closer to him while watching all of the kids. Both of our chests connected to one another so the children had space to roam. Two of them walked on Sapnap's chest. Sapnap took his finger and pet their little heads. They chirped in response, they looked so cute. I then watched as all the chicks but one go to Sapnap. I look the chick in the eyes and they are the golden blue and golden orange eyed one.

I then heard them let out a high pitched chirp. So this one is a girl huh? I pet her head and then chirp in a high pitched tone. I then hear 3 more high pitched chirps, they also walked over on my chest. 4 boys and 4 girls, equal numbers that's good. I just remembered, Karl wanted to be the first to see them besides Sapnap. "Karl!" I yelled. I saw Sapnap raise an eyebrow, "Karl wanted to be the first to meet them," I replied to his suspicion. He let out a hum of acknowledgement and continued playing with the boys.

I then heard someone at the door, they opened the door, "Yeah you ca-" Karl was cut off when he saw all the chicks. I saw his eyes light up, he immediately ran over to me on the side of the bed. He squealed, "Oh my god they are so cute!" He yelled. I let out a hum as he was going to pet one of the girls. He immediately moved his hand away, "That's hot," he said shaking his hand. "Oh I'm sorry," I said cooling their temperature a bit. Their flame died down, they have the temputure of a very warm heater. "Try again," I said.

He then went to touch them again and he didn't pull away this time. "How'd you do that?" He asked in amazement. "Since they can't control their body temperatures for themselves, I do it. I can even change the boys' temperature, no matter where they are," I replied. Karl let out a hum and took a closer look at all the chicks. "Are they pheonixes?" Karl asked examining one of the girls. "Yes they are," Sapnap replied. "Really?" Karl and I both said. Sapnap nodded his head and averted his attention back to the boys.

I'm guessing he's going to be overprotective as fuck with them. I silently giggle to myself and turn my head back to Karl. "Oh Karl, did Fumihiro, Aiko and Kiyoshi get their human forms yet?" I asked. He nodded his head, "They are the cutest one year olds ever," he replied with a smile. "I'm glad," I said looking at him with a smile. Hybrids usually get their human form a month or two after they are born. Since they are pure breeds they will usually get theirs 2 weeks to 2 months after birth but that percentage of two weeks is low.

It usually takes a month... Karl, George, Sapnap and I aren't pure breeds. We got our animal characteristics when we are were, tamed so we never really knew what we were. I'm a duck then I got fucked and now I'm a fire type duck. Oh how the world is magical, next thing I know I shit pixie dust and shoot rainbow beams from my mouth. I then heard a high pitched chirp that shook me out of my thoughts. I look at the four girls on my chest, I then raise an eyebrow. They just layed down and looked at me, so they just want my attention.

I then hear crying, "Ma!" I heard. I saw Karl shoot up and immediately run out the room. "What the fuck?" I whispered, I pick up all the girls from my chest and get out of the bed. I run outside after Karl into the kitchen. Turns out Fumihiro was too playful and ended up banging his head on a wall while he was running. I let out a sigh of relief as I watched Karl pick up the crying Fumihiro. Fumihiro looked cute as a baby, he had fluffy blond hair with white horns and green eyes.

He looked so much like Dream, I saw as he wiped his eyes from the tears. "Aww," I said with a pouty sad face, "You alright Fumi?" I asked walking over. He nodded his head wiping his eyes again before laying his head on Karl's shoulder. I then heard the front door open, when I do I see Dream and George walking in. They both were holding groceries and they looked at everyone confused. "What happened here?" George asked resting his bags of groceries on the counter.

"Fumihiro had an accident," Karl replied. Dream raised an eyebrow putting his bags on the counter, "What type?" He asked. "He hit his head while playing tag with his brothers," Karl replied. Dream let out a sigh and rub the back of his head, "Fumihiro you alright?" Dream asked walking over. Honestly Dream looked hot, he had a white shirt on with a black leather jacket. Dark blue jeans, black and white high tops along with some fingerless gloves.

Fumihiro looked over at Dream, nodded and made grabby hands towards him. Karl gave Fumihiro over to Dream and Dream rocked him when he got him. I then saw Aiko tug on Karl's sweatpants, he looked down then kneeled down to his level. "Yes baby what's wrong?" Karl asked. "Is Fumi otay?" He asked with a finger in his mouth. Aiko had dirty blond curly hair with brown eyes but he mainly looked like Karl. "Fumi is alright," Karl replied running his hands through Aiko's hair.

I then heard a slight chirp from below me. I look down to find the girls falling asleep on themselves. I smile and watch all of them, I wonder what I should name all of you guys...

-------------------------------------------
This is where y'all come in :D Suggest good names and I give shoutouts for the good names. Eight names in total, four girls and four boys. Have Fun! 😃