ғʟᴜғғʏ ʜᴀɪʀ?

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴀʀᴇᴀ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇꜱ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ-ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ʙᴀᴋᴜʙᴏᴡʟ / ʙᴀᴋᴜʜᴀʀᴇᴍ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

3rd POV- 

It was Friday meaning it was the last school day for the week, Sensei-Aizawa has scheduled Ground Beta for the last period of the day to have 1-A practise there special moves in a 1v1 battle!

------

Once 1-A completed there last period they were exhausted and glad that they get to head back to the dorms. "THAT WAS EXHAUSTINGGGG" complained Kaminari stretching out the 'G'

"never though i would ever agree more with you" Jiro stated bluntly, "HEYYYYYY"complained Kaminari.

"HEY I KNOW, LETS HAVE A CLASS SLEEP OVER!" exclaimed Mina "Ashido that is a great idea after a long day and it would definitely improve our trust and friendships with each other seeing as we recently just moved all in!" exclaimed iida moving his arms around.

"Hey Blasty your gonna come right?!" stated Mina

"Whatever extras" Bakugou answered shortly, "HEY, EVERYONE COMING RIGHT?" there were several comments 'Yes/Yep/Yeah'

"GREAT THATS EVERYONE!" exclaimed Kirishima. "Ashido you should have a specific time so that we are all organised" complained iida, Mina looked over at her phone checking the time '4:35', "we should probably be all down at around 6:00?" replied Mina "ALRIGH" answered the class.

------

Bakugou POV-

For the last period of the day Aizawa has scheduled Ground Beta for training, we all came back exhausted and sweaty (especially me due to my quirk). Racoon eyes has suggested a class sleep over, i wasn't in the mood to hear the so called 'Bakusquad' wining so i decided to agree pretty sure i'll regret it but whatever.

I decided to have a quick shower since i felt really uncomfortable due to the sweat. I head up to my room and pick out some comfortable clothing to wear, i strip out of my cloths and head to the shower, i apply my strawberry scented shampoo/conditioner, then wash my body of with my salted caramel body wash. after my shower i go to the pile of cloths that i set on my bed and start putting them on.

His outfit