ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ / ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ᴀɢɴꜱᴛ

⚠️ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️
ᴀɴᴏʀᴇxɪᴀ, ɪɴꜱᴏᴍɴɪᴀ, ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ & ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ!
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙

3rd POV-

Aizawa has mentioned and gone through the end of year exams to 1-A, "Now these exams are important..they would determine to see if your staying in 1-A or moving down, If any one of you's get a score lower then average which is 50% you would be informed immediately and unfortunately be taken down from the hero course and be replaced. You would be able to choose a different course at U.A though..I expect no-one to fail of course."

"Now the subject that you would be tested on are Maths, English, Science, language arts, Quirk history and literature. Of-course those are only the classroom exams, the physical part of the exams consist of training obviously. The training part would somewhat be similar to last semester finals, when you all went against a teacher in pairs. This would be more challenging and a stage harder!"

"But of course not trying to pressure you all! To make matters better it's basically everything you have learnt both this semester and last but a little harder." "You would also be tested on quirk knowledge, I don't think its to hard all you need to do for that activity is to write at least 2 paragraphs on explaining your quirk." "this activity would be different to quirk history..so don't think its the same.." 

"Now the only reason i'm telling you 3 months before problem children is so you guys can fully prepare yourself..It would be foolish to study last minute. But... I don't want any of you overworking yourself..I want you guys to stick with your normal schedules as usual and study at least an hour or two a day..thats all i'm asking ok?" "Hai Sensai!"

Bakugou POV-

...Exams? I-in 3 months..I'm not gonna have enough time to study.. I started mentally panicking throughout the whole lesson, how am I going to pass these end of year exams with only 3 months to study?..unless..

Time Skip

Once school finished I raced out the classroom leaving no chance for anyone to waste me anymore time. I quickly ran to the dorm kitchen and went to my cabinet and gathered all my snacks and essential food, I grabbed a bag of coffee and ran up the stairs to the forth floor where my room was. I'm glad that I was gifted a wealthy family, I had a mini fridge in my dorm that could fit quite a-lot I had my own bathroom along with a mini kitchen, It was like my own mini house meaning..I could study every day, every night for a whole 3 months..

I decided before all my studying I should replan my schedule..

-ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ-