ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴇᴅᴛɪᴍᴇ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

-3rd POV-

It was around 6:30 when the class got back from training today, it was a 'rescue ' mission which took a little longer then expected so when class A walked into the dorms they were exhausted.

The class suggested having a movie night since it was a Friday and just loosen up a-bit after the intense training. "Hey guys so 7:30 for movie night?" asked kirishima at the dinner table as he was slurping his own ramen. "That is right Kirishima-kun, everyone try to come on time please!" Iida replied collecting the empty dishes from the table.

When everyone was done they thanked Momo and Bakugou for the food and went back up to there dorms for there alone-time.

--------

-Bakugou POV-

I decided that the first thing I should do is have a shower since i smell very strongly of burnt sugar - caramel - which is kinda making me feel nauseous.

I strip out of my clothes and get in the shower, i turn the water cold to start cooling off and start scrubbing my body with my floral scented body wash, then I use my Herbal Essences shampoo for my hair.

After my shower I dry my self off and put on my clothes

I then start on trying to tame my hair which was a little hard considering small patches of knots in my hair *sigh *,  "I guess this is what happens when you use to much gel *mumble *"

When i finally finish brushing out my hair I start on drying it which takes a little over 7 minutes, once i places the hair drier down i look over to my bed-side table to the mini alarm clock to check the time '7:10 ' I guess i still have time.

I go to my book shelf which is located towards the side of my room, I start skimming my fingers softly on the spine of the books till I pause at an old looking novel I purchased not-so-long ago from a kind french elderly 'To Kill A Mockingbird ' By Harper Lee.

I carefully pull the book out the shelf, I then walk to the sliding doors leading to the balcony. I place my book on the mini table then go back inside to make my self a quick tea.

I slowly poor some water into the kettle, I turn it on waiting till i hear the bubbling of the liquid. Once i heard it after a couple seconds i go to my little storage cabinet taking out a little metal tin which is labeled 'Tea ', i take out the black tea bag then placing it into my mug which i picked out earlier.