ꜱʜᴏʀᴛɪᴇ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ʜɪɢʜᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ʙᴀᴋᴜʙᴏᴡʟ / ʙᴀᴋᴜʜᴀʀᴇᴍ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

⚠️ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ɪ 15 ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀᴜ⚠️
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙

3rd POV-

The Deku/Bakusquad have planned a sleep over together in the common room, they were going to meet at around '6:30' In the common room. Surprisingly  enough Bakugou agreed to join in just this once, everyone was getting different items for the night, such as snacks, pillows, blankets, movies and different board games to keep them entertained.

Bakugou POV-

I agreed to attend a sleepover with the squad and shitty Deku's. I didn't want to but I was so tired and didn't want to hear the extras begging. It's a Friday which I'm glad about because I didn't have to worry about completing any homework. I needed a bath though, Aizawa aloud us access to use the school gym for training today and I was sweating like hell, and it felt really uncomfortable.

I hoped into the shower washing my hair and body. Once i finished my shower I blowdried my hair and brushed it out, I walked over to my closet picking out an outfit to wear.

His Outfit

The shoes were uncomfortable and i really didn't want to wear them but the thing is everyone got a growth spurt in incredibly little time but me

The shoes were uncomfortable and i really didn't want to wear them but the thing is everyone got a growth spurt in incredibly little time but me. For example Deku, Todoroki and Kirishima have boost up to (6'2") I know tall right? But I'm still stuck in my middle school height which in (5'2"), many people mistake my age thinking I'm 12 or 13 but I'm really 15. I'm pretty short for my height that sometimes I think I'm never gonna get my growth spurt. When I wear the shoes they increase my heigh to around (5'7") not much but it's enough to please.