ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏꜱɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ x ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

⚠️ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️
ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙

If there were one word people would have to describe Kaminari Denki it would be sunshine. That boy was probably the sun disguised in a human's body. A known fact was that the lighting quirk user was a massive extrovert, the guy starts random convos with people walking past for god's sake!

He was the total opposite of Katsuki Bakugou.

-----------

Kaminari POV-

It was the end of the day, gosh Aizawa didn't hold back in training today, my joints are killing me...I know what would help!

"GUYS CLASS GAME NIGHT TODAY?" I hollered.

"Keep it down Kaminari, but... I guess a relaxing evening would be nice. Anyone up for it?" Iida questioned.

Everyone agreed and started scattering to their designated rooms, getting ready for dinner. But before a certain fluffy blonde-haired male started stalking off I need to confirm he would be coming I don't want it to end up like last time...he squirted hot sauce on my goddamn eyes because his anti-social self was down there for more than I promised he would be!

"Kacchaaaaan.." I sang, stretching the 'a '

The person in question turned around, having his arms already wrapped around his figure, a nervous tick I have picked up when his around people for longer than his preferred liking.

"What?" He frowned.

"Awww Kacchan why the long face" I chuckled watching Katsuki shuffle his feet. "Just making sure you're coming to the game night today!" I continued following him to the elevator.

"No," Katsuki said punching the fourth floor.

"Don't be a party pooper Kacchan" I laughed swinging my arm over his shoulder. Kat just rolled his eyes nudging my arm away whilst walking out of the elevator.

"I'll see..., see you at dinner Dunce face"

-----------

I started making my way downstairs for dinner, taking the stairs as the elevator was slightly packed.

Settling down on my seat next to Kirishima I looked around everyone was coming into the dining area taking a plate of their own and serving their food. I looked a little more and realised that Katsuki wasn't there yet.

Katsuki not being here isn't a surprise for anyone, he always comes down around 10 minutes later as a couple of people start getting up to leave, the whole of class A has realised how anti-social Bakugou is so we all learnt to take it slow with him during class events.

Taking a sip of my water I finally saw Bakugou coming downstairs having his face stuffed into one of his books again. It's funny how he calls Midobro a nerd when every time I see him in the dorms his got a book clutched right under his arm.