ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴀɪ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴɢᴏᴅʟʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ.

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ / ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙
ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!

--------

Baku POV -

I woke to a loud 'BOOM ' outside my window. I sluggishly push the covers of me, making me shudder due to the frosty like temperature. I steadily get of the bed sliding on my slippers, I reach for my bedside and switch on my night light, the light instantly illuminating the room to life. I reach out and snatch my glasses from the table as well as tubby, snuggling him close.

I slide my glasses on then slightly lift the curtains and peek out the window to be met with pelting rain, hitting hard on my balcony floor, I shiver slightly,

I.Don't.Like.Storms.

I take a hold of my blanket, wrapping it tightly around me as i made my way to the door, I opened it slightly and walked out, softly closing the door behind me. I strolled my way down the corridor, making my way to the elevator. Clicking the bottom floor, i lean onto the walls, trying to keep my eyes open whilst listening to the horrid sound of 'elevator music'.

After a good minute, the elevator finally dings signalling the bottom floor. The doors slide open revealing the dim light of the hallway.

I tip-toe down the hallway quietly, trying to rub the sleep away. I wondered into the kitchen opening the fridge taking out the milk carton. I poured myself a cup of milk, popping it into the microwave to warm up. I sat my self on one of the island stools resting my head down on my arms.

"What are you doing up at 12:00 in the morning?"

3rd POV-

Aizawa arrived at the dorms around 11:30pm making sure all was good before heading back to his room. He walked through all 5 floors making sure everyone was in there rooms safely. Aizawa was heading to back to the elevator when he heard the strong gust of wind and storm outside, he mumbled under his breath lowly fishing his phone out of his pocket checking the wether.

100% Rain

He sighed and made his way to the staircase instead, why not waste time, It's not like he wants to be soaking wet when walking out!

Aizawa POV-

I reached the end of the hallway when i saw the kitchen motion sensor switch on. I'm quickly alarmed grasping my capture weapon approaching my destination slow and care full. Once i was close enough i peered from behind the wall... *sight *

"What are you doing up at 12:00 in the morning?"

Katsuki jolted up looking around until his eyes landed on me. "Aizawa sensai.."

I made my way slowly toward the shaking boy occupying the stool next to him, wrapping my arm around his figure.

"Uhm sorry sir... couldn't sleep"

*Beep, Beep, Beep * i looked towards the boy and raised a single brow in question. Bakugou blushed and spoke up once more "sorry sir, that would be the microwave"

He steadily made his way to the microwave opening the lid to revel a glass of steaming milk, he went to his labeled draw and pulled out a straw. I stood up from my spot and started strolling my way to the couch. katsuki looked up at me in confusion

"The stools are highly uncomfortable, whoever thought it was a good idea to place these in here has such bad taste.."

He giggled softly at my confession, hiding my smile in my capture weapon i sat carefully 'might as-well stay in until the rain dies down'. I felt the spot next to me dip slightly, i looked over and saw katsuki blush nervously

"Yeah i agree"

I breathed out a chuckle at his agreement. He anxiously set down his glass on the coffee table, he fastened the blanket around himself once more, grasping his stuffed bunny tightly, he hugged his knees to his chest and sighted.

I couldn't help but have slight deja vu, "Katsuki..you remind me of younger me in a way"

3rd POV-

"R-really?" the younger stuttered

His sensai nodded in confirmation. The blonde spoke up once again " If you don't mind sir, how?"

The ravenettes' lips twitched upwards slightly, no one was really interested in an underground heroes life, it was nice knowing that someone wanted to listen to him.

"I was a very anti-social person too, never liked crowded spaces; always tried avoiding them. This might be slightly surprising but i was a shy and nervous kid growing up. Due to my lack of friendship, didn't really have anyone else to talk to."

Bakugou looked up at his teacher smiling softly answering back, "I just don't think theres any reason to be around so many people if you don't have business with them, i think its just an awful way for my anxiety to escalate"

Aizawa smiled softly, making sure that this time his kid would notice it. Shouta wrapped a secure arm around his child and spoke up "exactly, finally someone gets it"

Bakugou breathed out a laugh. The two fell into comfortable silence with the soft 'pitter-patter ' of the rain as background music to there ears.

The young boys eyes were drooping slightly, Aizawa started carefully stroking Katsuki's hair helping the younger fall into slumber. Katsuki subconsciously laid his head on Shouta's chest, the room started filling with soft snores.

Aizawa removed the glasses, carefully placing them beside the untouched glass of milk. He hugged the boy in his arms slightly tighter as he started to slip in and out of conscious.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 997
ɪᴅᴇᴀ = ᴏɢ

ʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

ɪ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪꜱᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀʙꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ!

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜱᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ!

ꜰʀᴇᴇ ʜᴜɢꜱ (.).

ꜱᴀʏᴏɴᴀʀᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ

15.December.2022