ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍꜱ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴏɴɪᴄ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʙᴀᴋᴜ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ / ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ?

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ!

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

-3rd POV-

Bakugou has never reacted nicely with storms especially the ones that are all booms and bangs, so when Bakugou heard Iida's words during homeroom '1-A, as the respected class rep it is my duty to announce a warning to all. There would be a strong storm heading our way around 7:30  and the news reports said that their might be a blackout during this period of time, so i was suggesting if you were all comfortable to be sleeping in the common area just for the night so I know we would all ok! ' 

Many people agreed to Iida's statement whilst others announced that they would be fine in there rooms, one of those people were obviously Bakugou..he didn't want people to see him in such a feeble state..

-Baku POV-

Once the day came to an end I rushed into my dorm room and shut the door, i quickly got undressed and changed into grey sweats and a hoodie. I went under my bed covers making sure to have everything i need with me in bed so i wont have to get up.

'This is nothing like me.. ' I'm never this fragile, I've been kidnaped and fought villains for heavens sake and what, i'm scared of a little storm? I turned to face the wall whilst snuggling with my plush bunny tubby. *Ding * I popped my head out from under the covers and looked over to my bed-side table, my phone lit up with a notification from the news app

I clicked on the article and the first thing that caches my eyes was the big heading that took over the whole page

SEVERE STORM WARNING

Citizens of Musutafu we advise you all to stay indoors as we will be experiencing Severe storms starting around 7:30, please stay alert and cautious. We where also later informed that due to the strong weather, we might be experiencing a blackout -

Alright..well that article alone has already shaken me up, just as soon as i said that i started hearing a familiar pattern of  'pitter-patter ' against my sliding door. I quickly dig myself between my pillows and stuffed my face onto the mountain of stuffies i had on my bed, i specifically held tubby closer.

~~~~~~~

-Todo POV-

i started making my way down to the common room using the stairs as Aizawa-sensai suggested us not to use the elevator incase of any electrical issues. This made me walk past every floor, as i reached the fourth floor i started hearing sniffling coming from Kat's room.

I started heading towards his room and knocked softly as to not scare him, the door started creaking slowly to reveal a slight crack. You could just make the fringe covering the red innocent-looking doe eye (as the other half of the face was hiding behind the door ) Katsuki looked up to meet my eyes, and i could obviously tell he was crying as you could make out the tear tracks and lightly tanned carmine puffiness around the eyes.

I pushed the door a little further to try and squeeze in, when Kat realised what i was doing he quickly moved out the way and opened the door. He carefully closed the door, then looked down shuffling his feet.

I tilted my head to the side slightly "T'suki..whats wrong?" i bent down to his hight and brushed the hair of his face so i could see him more clearly. He started fiddling with the hem of his shirt, twirling it around his fingers. "wha- n-nothing wrong why would you think that?". I gave him a deadpan look, i then started pointing out his features "well..the puffy eyes, the tear tracks, your sniffling.. you know you start sniffling when you get upset right?" "oh.." he then quickly swiped his sleeve across his nose and looked up "we-ell i'm no- 'yelp '"

On cue with the big bang outside Katsuki yelped  and jumped, hurriedly hugging me and stuffing his face into my lower part of my chest. I cupped the back of his head and pulled him closer, my hand slipped to his back and gave him a tight reassuring hug, i started whispering soft words and chants to help him calm down and stop shaking.

-3rd POV-  

Todoroki started slowly leading himself and the bakugou to the bed, when he reached it he laid down still cradling the small blondie closer to his chest. Shoto pulled the cover over them after it was silent except for the 'pitter-patter ' outside. After some time when the storm was slowly levelling up bakugou started showing signs of astraphobia. But no matter what Todoroki kept his grip firm and repeated comforting words to the blondie helping him calm down.

It was around 9:34pm Katsuki finally slept which was unusual for him, even when bakugou fell into slumber Shoto kept stroking his hair, humming a soft lullaby. After some time Todoroki finally dozed off but before he let his eyes shut..

"Goodnight Kit-kat... ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ "

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 920
ɪᴅᴇᴀ = ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ = @Haichikaru

ʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

ɪ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪꜱᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀʙꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ!

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜱᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ!

ꜰʀᴇᴇ ʜᴜɢꜱ (.).

ꜱᴀʏᴏɴᴀʀᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ

17.July.2022