ɢʟᴀꜱꜱᴇꜱ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ʀᴜɴꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛꜱ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ?!

ꜱʜɪᴘ
♨♟ᴛᴏᴅᴏʙᴀᴋᴜ♟♨

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

3rd POV-

Bakugou has always had trouble with his eyesight, his quirk would usually blur out his vision due to the ashes and smoke that would distract his eyesight. Luckily Mitsuki took note with his new condition and took his to the ophthalmologist the very next day, he got checked out and his eyesight was unfortunately pretty poor, Mitsuki made sure to get the perfect specs for her son!

The Glasses

3rd POV-

When bakugou started Middle school, he decided to ditch the glasses. He didn't want anyone to know he needs them and find him as weak, so Masaru suggested contacts, Bakugou was happy to find a solution to his problem! Ever since then he would always wear contacts whilst going out. Although he would always make sure to take them out when inside since they start giving him a headache and make his eyes itch.

Present time

3rd POV-

It was a Friday, Bakugou and the Bakusquad decided to hang out after school. Bakugou made sure to ask his boyfriend if it was all fine with him, Todoroki was pretty upset when they couldn't cuddle after a long day especially since they had double period of training earlier today, but he let his boyfriend go. "Kit-Kat.. make sure to call be when your back k?" said Todoroki whilst lying down on Bakugou's bed watching him get ready, "uh-huh.. of course Sho!"

Time skip
3rd POV-

When Bakugou was all done wearing his clothes him and Todoroki were snuggling into each others arms and having a light convo between each other. "babyy" whined Todoroki "hmm" hummed Bakugou in reply, "you never look this good when were going on a date." "hey Sho don't say that" pounted Bakugou. Todoroki then gave kisses all around Bakugou's face in which he giggled to. Todoroki gave a low chuckle.

Todoroki POV-

Kats giggles are soo cute and rare, i feel like i'm winning a medal if I'm the one to cause him to giggle this cutely, i could just listen to it on replay! Kat then looked over to his phone.