ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
"ꜱɪʀ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ- ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ?" ᴇʀɪ ʙʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
♨♟ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ / ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ♟♨︎

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ!
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙

Aizawa POV-

Eri has been going round asking the class what a soulmate is, I mean it doesn't bother me at all but I'm getting curious..she asked most of the class and what she got was 'a true love!' 'someone you love dearly ' but she's never satisfied with the answers. I usually let Midoriya babysit Eri so I though Eri dropped the subject but she still continued to ask.

Recovery girl called in yesterday to inform me that Bakugou couldn't attend class due to his injuries from yesterdays training. He ended up finishing of with a broken rib and leg. So I agreed to have Bakugou stay back in the dorms for a couple days.

I had completely forgot about Eri, who was gonna babysit her? Eri's babysitter was unfortunately unwell to look after her today.

3rd POV-

Whilst Aizawa was stressing out over Eri, Bakugou was down in the common area watching TV while eating an apple for breakfast. He had his right leg rest on the couch since it had a cast on, He was laying down resting his back so he could try and reduce the pain coming from his rib cage.

Aizawa suddenly remembered that Bakugou was having a day off, although he didn't want to overwhelm him but he had absolutely no other choice

Aizawa opened the door to the 1-A Alliance and walked in with Eri by his side."Papa..what are we doing here?" "oh-just give me a second Eri." Aizawa spotted Bakugou on the couch switching the channels on the TV.

Aizawa POV-

I quickly rushed over to Bakugou and gave him a light tap on the shoulder, He turned his head to me "what?" "Bakugou I know your not in the best state right know but is it possible if you could babysit Eri for me?" he just stared back at me in disbelief "what? why the hell would I babysit unicorn?" I figured he would say that, Bakugou and Eri never actually met or talked, Eri is always with Midoriya or the rest of class A. I mean I don't blame her I saw the way he treated the kids at the provisional license exam.

I was honestly scared to leave Eri with Bakugou..Bakugou wasn't afraid of doing anything imagine how possessive he would be with kids. "please Bakugou just for today, her babysitter is sick and I need to get to class before 9:00" Bakugou groaned "fineee.. just today right?" "yes just for today" I was really grateful for having Bakugou agree with me..well sort of I had to make a deal with him. If he babysat Eri I would get rid of 1 weeks detention for him, I mean its a win-win.

Bakugou POV-

I was not happy at all, I had to f-cking baby sit a 6 year old. She just sat and stared back at me, creepy much. "u-um..sir?..if you don't mind me asking w-whats you name?" "Katsuki.Bakugou don't forget that unicorn" i gave her a cold tone and she just laughed? "OI WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" "I'm not unicorn I'm Eri!" she stated looking back at me "you really expect me to remember your name huh? well to bad I don't even know the name of the extras in my class"