ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ꜱɴᴇᴇᴢᴇ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ꜱɪᴄᴋ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
♨♟ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ / ᴇʀᴀꜱᴇʀᴍɪᴄ / ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ♟♨︎

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!

Bakugou POV-

UGH- I woke up feeling like absolute sh□︎t, my nose was all runny I was sweating like crazy even though it was in the middle of f□︎cking December and SNOWING. I was sweating so much that you could see and hear the crackles, pops and smoke from my palms.

I got up and walked to my bathroom, I decided a warm shower would be good to try and wake me up. After my shower I put my uniform on ditching the tie coz it just makes me feel uncomfortable. I blow dried my hair and tried to apply the gel on but my hands were so sore so I just forgot about my hair and started brushing my teeth. I finished of and looked back at the mirror to make sure everything was fine..ugh.. I wasn't bothered applying my concealer to cover up my freckles or spiking up my hair, I also ran out of contacts the other day so I had to wear my glasses for the day. ( Image of glasses and hair on chapter Fluffy Hair & Glasses

Omg let me tell you how f□︎cking weak I looked..I looked like such a softie! My nose and cheeks were all red due to how hot I was feeling and my palms were still crackling and popping up. *achoo* Then I started sneezing and coughing, great. I came out of my dorm to find everyone already making there way to class, I looked at my phone '8:50' I realised class is starting in 10 minutes so I quickly made my way out the dorms and started speed walking to class.     

Aizawa POV-

I rolled into my classroom with most student chatting..more like yelling.. I got out of my sleeping bag and stood at the podium getting ready to call out the roll '8:59' everyone should be here by now seeing as the bell would ring in a minute. "everyone to your seats" I called out in my normal tired voice. I then started calling out the roll till I got to bakugou "Bakugou?.." I waited and there was no answer "Bakugou Katsuki?.." I looked up to find bakugou not here yet, I was pretty surprised since his always here and the first one at it.

The door then dramatically opened to reveal the one and only Bakugou..wait is that Bakugou?.. I can't tell he looks way different then yesterday..am I getting enough sleep? "Bakugou..is that you?" "..what does it look like old-man?" yeah still rude as ever, "you look..different?" "what?..oh yeah I wasn't bothered spiking my hair up today" he slowly made his way to his seat, but he looked off.

"Bakugou why are you late? Are you okay?" "yeah, yeah" I then started the lesson off but kept glancing over at Bakugou, his cheeks and nose looked pretty red and he looked like a mess. He had light eye bags under his eyes along with..glasses?..freckles?.. were did all that come from? Anyway I didn't want anything to happen to problem child if I had to be honest I would admit Bakugou is my favourite yes his all that and all that but his honestly the most tolerable.