ʙᴀʟʟᴇᴛ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ʏᴜᴇɪ ɪꜱ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀᴏ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ!

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ɴᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴄ ꜱʜɪᴘ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ɴᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴄ ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ!
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙

3rd POV-

"Good morning class, today for your heroic practical lesson today, you will be visited by a professional ballet teacher that specialises in flexibility and momentum." Aizawa glances around the sea of eyes, watching each and every one of his students before continuing.

"As you can guess this next unit of heroics is all centring around the movement of your body and how to adapt more knowledge in how to move around without harming yourself." Shouta received several nods and hums of agreement.

"Today, you will start simple to get the gist of what you will be conjuring throughout the next 4 weeks. For the 2 hours of heroics, you will be doing a series of different stretches, meaning no hero costumes, just your gym uniform" The teacher finished off dismissing the class to go get ready.

--------------

Gym Gamma has filled to the brim with excited chit-chat curtsy the girls. As for the guys, they were looking quite perplexed as to how this was going to go down for them,...well except for a rather short-tempered teen. Bakugou was seen sitting in the corner by himself calmly proceeding with his daily stretch before any P.E subject, though this wasn't seen as unusual as everyone knew Bakugou to be very serious about health and wellbeing.

After 10 minutes of waiting, the gym doors opened to reveal a tall, slender body in a rather tight suit. The woman walked towards the class with a serious but slightly motherly look in her eyes, and high cheekbones that were dusted lightly in a coat of blush that made the lady look soft but fierce both at the same time. Brown hair held in a tight, slick back bun -not a hair out of place -

"Good morning students, for the next 4 weeks I will be assisting you in your physical classes, helping you develop the right movements to complement your work. My name is Miss Anastasiya" She finished off with a slight nod of the head.

The class instantly picked up the bold accent, with heavy, rolling R's and broad intonation. They at once concluded she wasn't native to Japan, not to mention the name coming from a more European country.

Anastasiya's aquamarine eyes for the first time since stepping foot into the area let her eyes wander around, taking in every student's appearance, analysing them up and down before moving onto the next person to the next and so forth. Her gaze stopped to meet the familiar shine of ruby eyes. She instantly broke her strict façade, smiling ever so slightly, how could she not when she recognised her star student she's known since he was aged 1? She considers herself to be a second mother to the short blonde. When Bakugou saw the sight of Anastasiya, he smiled widely waving slightly to her.

"Now, you will all stand beside a yoga mat, make sure you have enough personal room as well as room for the person next to you," Anastasiya instructed and at once everyone found a good space for themselves.