ɪᴄᴇ-ꜱᴋᴀᴛᴇꜱ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴄᴇ-ʀɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪꜱᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪQᴜᴇꜱ, ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɢʟɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴄᴇ!

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ʙᴀᴋᴜʙᴏᴡʟ/ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ?

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ɴᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴄ ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ!

-ᴀᴜ xᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-

ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴛ! ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ'ꜱ Qᴜɪʀᴋ ɪꜱ ꜱɴᴏᴡ, ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴇxᴘʟᴏꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ʜᴇ ᴜꜱᴇꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʟᴍꜱ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪᴄᴇ-ꜱᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟʏᴍᴘɪᴄꜱ. ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀᴜ ('')

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

-3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ-

"Alright listen up everyone" Aizawa spoke up. They were outside standing next to the school trip bus, "Before i let you all go in i need to re-mark the role to make sure everyone has permission for this trip" "This also means It's last call for anyone who hasn't brought back the notes!"

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ-

-3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ-

After Aizawa re-marked, the class all got seated in the school bus chatting and messing around whilst Aizawa was trying to have a nap. The class were pretty exited for this field trip since they got to do/learn something fun and practise new techniques on a new surface!

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ-

-3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ-

The trip took an hour, the moment they made it there Aizawa once-again took the role to make sure that everyone was there, "Alright problem children listen closely, I want you guys to line up at the front desk and one-by-one show the receptionist your school ID's and she would hand you a bracelet to put on" "Then I want you guys to head to the second ice-rink not the first one since it's already reserved for someone else ok?" "I'm going to be assisting the worker with the preparation so..Iida your in-charge" "HAI-SENSEI" (ʜᴀɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ʏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ!)

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ-

-ɪɪᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ-

The whole class finished checking in and collecting there bracelets, "Class-1A am i right?" the receptionist spoke up "Yes Ma'am" I respectfully answered back "Ok just incase you have forgotten you guys are in ice-rink I-B, since I-A is reserved ok!" I just nodded in response and escorted the rest of the class to the rink. "...Uhm.. do you guys remember what rink were supposed to be in?" Todoroki-kun questioned as I looked over to see 2 big iron doors "I don't know, lets just enter this door and we'll see if Aizawa-sensai's in there if not then we'll try the other" responded Midoriya-kun "I'm pretty sure it's this door here" I pointed out at an iron door that labelled 'I-A' 'yeah/alright/ok's' were what I got in response from different students. Once I pushed the doors open there was a soft tuned music along with 2 instructors a male and female to be specific calling out random things such as 'toe loop, salchow and lutz', I then looked over to see a boy sitting around (4'11") skating so graciously on the ice following the orders of the 2 elderlies. The class seamed to realise and just stood there admiring the Adolescent as he listened to every command.

-ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Once we entered the rink we were instantly hypnotised by a beautiful blonde skating amazingly to the tune of the music. Once he finished he started skating back to the elderlies, assuming they were his instructors. His eyes suddenly wandered over the me and the class and made a sharp turn towards us, "Hello!" O.M.G..i was gonna pass out due to all the cuteness in his voice "I'm sorry are we in the wrong ice-rink? I did hear that class 1-A was visiting for training!" he said in a concerned tone tilting his head in confusion "N-no I think we entered t-the wrong one" I looked over to Iida who was also giving away a hit of blush. "Bakugou!..Katsuki Bakugou nice to meat you!" he said, Bakugou had ash-blonde fuzzy/fluffy hair with plumped red lips and chubby pink cheeks that were covered in freckles. "wow..ur cute. how old are you?" questioned kaminari, Bakugou gave out a cute giggle "I recently turned 15 about a week ago!" "your soo short..It's cute" the last part kirishima mumbled it out "yeah..i get that a lot I'm somewhere around (4'11"), wow you guys are really tall!" you could almost make out the sparkles in his eyes "EEEK..YOUR ADORABLE!" Mina gave out one of her fan-girl screams, Bakugou just gave out a cute chuckle in response. His eyes wondered examining us all then they landed on me.."Hey! I know your the one that one that came second in the sport festival right! You were amazing I've been quiet a fan ever since!" I blushed out a slight crimson gaining the attention of some of the other guys "yeah.haha, thanks Bakugou!" "no problem Midoriya-kun!" "Katsuki enough with the chit-chat your mother want you home by 6:00 so we cant waste anymore time!" a tall women with a tight bun and wearing a fancy green gown with a gold coat called out "Apologies!.. coming sensei-Sakura" "OH.. I'm pretty sure your training area is in the door labeled 'I-B'" "wait! how could you skate like that..it was so beautiful!" questioned Yaomomo. "oh..I'm representing Japan, Ice-skating in the olympics coming up!" the class stood there stunned including me, yet again he was amazingly indescribable! "Katsuki-" "coming Daichi-sensei!" Bakugou cut of the older man skating back towards the centre of the rink "Hope to see all you guys again!" he called back we all waved and made our way out of 'I-A'.

-3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ-

The class made there way to 'I-B' "..what took so long.Iida?" Aizawa gave us a questioning tone "Sir we-" "I don't care just get on the ice and try to get used to it whilst the instructor is getting ready." "HAI-SENSEI" throughout the training the class *ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ* had the cute blonde in there minds remembering to go check if he would still be at the rink by the time they finished there training!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 985

ɪᴅᴇᴀ = ᴏɢ / ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ 'ʏᴜʀɪ ᴏɴ ɪᴄᴇ'

ʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!  ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ? ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏ!!

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜱᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ!

ꜰʀᴇᴇ ʜᴜɢꜱ (.).

ꜱᴀʏᴏɴᴀʀᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ

17.October.2021

Tomorrow's Chapter: Cafe Worker