ᴄʜᴜʙʙʏ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋꜱ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀꜱᴇꜱ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ʜᴀꜱ ᴄʜᴜʙʙʏ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋꜱ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ʙᴀᴋᴜʙᴏᴡʟ / ʙᴀᴋᴜʜᴀʀᴇᴍ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

3rd POV-

After the sleep over, the class has convinced Bakugou to let his hair down whilst there in the dorms (mostly the girls). Anyway Bakugou didn't mind since he wanted his hair to have a rest from all the gel he applies. Today wasn't really different from any other day, Hagakure, Uraraka and Tsuyu were talking about crushes/boys, Mina, Momo and Jiro were talking about the latest fashion in stock, Bakugou was in the corner of the couch reading his book, Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida and Shinso where talking about training, Aoyama, Shoji, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Sato and Koda where having there own little convo and lastly Kaminari and Sero were messing around!

Bakugou POV-

My mouth had a really unpleasant taste to it so i decided to grab a pack of gum from the kitchen. The 'Bakusquad' where all talking amongst themselves at the corner where I was sitting.. ugh.. anyways before i got there i stuffed all the gum in my mouth so that i don't have to share with anyone, yeah you could properly tell i hate sharing. I stuffed about 3 pieces in my mouth then walked back to the corner where the 'Bakusquad' was.

3rd POV-

When bakugou walked back mina got up and ran to Bakugou giving him a big bear hug wich caused bakugou to almost trip over. They walked back to the corner and started chatting. Mina then looked over at Bakugou and suddenly started squealing.

Mina POV-

I looked over to 'Bakubabe' and started fan girling, he had one of those unique, rare calm expression of his on, and he was chewing gum witch made his chubby soft cheeks look even more chubby and soft. I just wanted to squish them... so thats what i did :)

3rd POV-

Mina leaped over to Bakugou and started attacking him with kisses to the cheek and started to pinch them all over. "wow Mina i never knew you wanted an early death!" Kaminari exclaimed, with that being said Kirishima, Sero, Jiro and surprisingly Shinso started cracking up laughing out loud. That then attracted the attention of some people that were also in the common room (Dekusquad). They walked over to the loud squad and looked over to see Mina littering Bakugou with kisses again! Oh and the boys did get a little jelly but remembered that there relation was just platonic.

"Ashido this is highly inappropriate, please give bakugou his personal space!" snapped Iida moving his arms around "awww... you guys are just being jelly- hmph" mina sat back sulking. Then she spoke up again "Dang Blasty your cheeks are so chubby and soft!"

Bakugou POV-

Me and the Bakusquad where talking about planning another stupid hangout.. to be honest i kinda enjoy it though.. anyways all of a sudden pinky attacked me with her stupid kisses and started to pinch my cheeks witch not gonna lie that hurt :(. "wow Mina i never knew you wanted an early death!" sparky said trying to stop chuckling. I was going to tell him off when the other idiots started to laugh there heads of, i was honestly scared for them, i though they were going to suffocate! Then the idiots attracted the shitty Dekusquad. "Ashido this is highly inappropriate, please give bakugou his personal space!" four eyes started snapping back, i just rolled my eyes. "Blastyyyy your cheeks are chubbier there Uraraka!" Pinky said "SHUT UP EXTRA" I screeched out! "Mina-sannn" whined round-face.

3rd POV-

"oh- sorry Uraraka-baee" Mina replied back "Haha its ok Mina-san!" exclaimed Uraraka. "But its true feel them!!" Mina stated excitedly. "HEY DON'T YOU DA-" Bakugou go cut of by Todoroki pinching his right cheek "Bakugou.. are you and Uraraka secret siblings?!" questioned todoroki with his monotone voice "wha- NO... weirdo" bakugou stated " AHH KACCHAN.. Mina-san is right!!" Midoriya stated excitedly with the obvious blush dusted on, "Whatever shitty deku.."

༶⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 663
ɪᴅᴇᴀ = ᴏɢ

ʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜱᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ!

ꜰʀᴇᴇ ʜᴜɢꜱ (.).

ꜱᴀʏᴏɴᴀʀᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ

13.October.2021