ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘꜱᴇ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ 1-ᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ᴅᴏꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ / ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅʏ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

3RD POV

It was a bright summer's day and the Temperature was skyrocketing through the roof.

Before the beginning of homeroom, it's always chaos. The Dekusquad occupied one side of the room trying to shield themselves with the help of books and laptops whilst on the other side were the almighty Bakusquad ripping, scrunching and firing paper balls towards the unfortunate victims at rapid speed. Then there is Iida taking on his duties as the class representative, hollering as loud as his vocals allow him to stop this mayhem. Lastly, the rest of the class formed a disfigured circle around the fight cheering their chosen side.

All in all the screaming and shouting could go head to head with a rave.

Aizawa walked in and in an instant the chaos halted and everyone was scrambling towards their designated seats, except for Bakugou, he just liked making Aizawa's life harder whilst taking his sweet time arriving at his desk.

As the class is settled down and ready for the day, Aizawa commences with yesterday's lesson, ordering his children to pull out their notebooks and pens and begin writing and taking notes on his lecture.

AIZAWA POV

After receiving collective groans, the class is finally settled and ready for note-taking.

"..and that is why it is important to work in teams collaboratively without carrying conflict" I finished my lecture glaring at the two groups who thought it was funny to have a full-blown brawl, trashing my class.

"Now before you all leave, I would like to check over everyone's books to make sure you were all paying attention."

Walking around I stopped at Katsuki's book and found my face forming one of confusion. "Katsuki, can you tell me what the words on your paper say?"

The boy blushes and looks down starting to mutter but all I can hear is gibberish, I'll give it to him just this once. "As long as you can read it Katsuki, but you have to make sure to improve on your writing"

"Hey!" I hear Kaminari from the other side of the room.

"How come you let him slide but I have to rewrite all my notes? So not fair!" he screeches in disbelief.

"The world isn't fair Kaminari, maybe next time you will be the luckier one out of the two," I replied monotonously.

"Favouritism is a thing, man!" Sero utters his comforting words to Denki with a cheeky chuckle escaping his mouth. 

From the corner of my eye, I spot Katsuki poking his tongue out at Kaminari. I swear sometimes he is possessed by a complete toddler with the things he does.

Remembering the event of this morning as well as the mess that still accompanies my classroom I raise my voice once more before the bell chimes in. "Katsuki, Midoriya and Co.'' I begin.

The rest of both squads turn their heads towards me. "you will all have to stay back at lunch and clean up the mess you have caused in my class"

The Dekusquad just stared at me in disbelief whilst the Bakusquad started their protest. "noooo sensei that's not fair, Deku and his stupid gang started this whole thing" whined Katsuki.